Feeling of fire inside and outside caused by someone else

hi3

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

What I am about to describe will appear to be the words of a lunatic. I apologize for that. I have done an endless search on the Internet to see if someone else has the same story to tell, but so far have not found it. This is why I have come here to ask.

My background story is that those who know me will say I am sensitive. When I was a child I would try to hide feeling feelings in a room or knowing if something bad had happened some place, which I just "knew", or predicting an unexpected death on a specific date. I was afraid to be made fun of and knew it was not normal.

After having studied this now on my own for some time I think it is a possibility I am somehow sensitive to energies, although I lack understanding why I am this way and if anything can be done about it.

So that was the background. Now to my current problem. I have a business associate who after having been ill for some time returned well to work. This individual is professional with me as I am the same. Upon this individual's return I started to get these sudden flashes of fire inside and outside of my body. It only happens when that individual is near, even if I should not feel that this person is near with walls and doors in between. I have not been ill myself.

If the person is not at work I will feel it without anyone saying so and without me having a clue, really, of it any other way. Everything will then feel lighter. I have later checked and turns out I have been right each time.

Because of the burning I physically avoid seeing or talking to this person. I will try to only have contact through the phone or through computer, if I must, and will not even go to lunch at the same time as this person goes. If and when I see this individual by far, I will turn away. I can't keep this up and wonder if there is anything I can do about it, and too what could have caused this?

This person can be serious and gentle too and I have never felt threaten.

This person does not seem to be effected like I am by any fire experience inside and out. I am not kidding. My entire face and body will go red and I can feel "hot" and sweaty for hours after.

I am too young to go through menopause flush(es) and it only happens in a connection with that individual.

I have done a past life journey. During the meditative, hypnosis state I knew we knew each other in that life and that we were sick with high fever. I was advised that after having re visit a "trauma" from a past life that it then would automatically be resolved. If so I don't understand why it has not gone away.

Please, is there anyone out there that can help to inform me what is going on and if there is anything I can do about it?

I am frustrated because I feel so odd because of this and it feels out of my control. I don't know if I can trust the past life journey's explanation.

Please, your advice will be much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Hello Hi3, and welcome to the PNF.

I can't comment on the past-life aspect of your story, but I would encourage you to consult a medical doctor to discuss your situation. Although it's relatively rare, there have been cases of humans being allergic to other humans. Depending on what your coworker was being treated for, there could have been changes in his body chemistry that your body is reacting to. Treatments like chemotherapy and radiation treatments do affect body chemistry, for example. There is also the possibility your reaction may be psychological in nature, manifesting itself physically.

I'm not offering medical advice, but our rule of thumb here is to eliminate medically explainable scenarios before considering paranormal explanations.

I'm also going to say to have a medical check up before assuming it's a paranormal event. We had a member in the past who actually found out these episodes were triggered by a medication he was taking. And they always triggered around certain events. This person may simply be a trigger for you. It was from a hormone imbalance in the brain caused by the medication.

And just for the record, one is never "too young" to have menopause symptoms. I've known 20 year olds to experience early onset, so best to be checked just in case.

Now, it is always possible something else is going on, but it's best to rule out anything mundane first for your own health safety.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good advice from Duke and Debi. Have you tried any kind of spiritual shielding during these times? We have some information on site on this.
I can see how this problem would cause you grief at work. This person will no doubt notice you staying apart from him. You may have to have a private conversation to explain what is happening. Hopefully this person is not a superior. You might be surprised that he or she may understand and be relieved that it is not because you don’t like them.

Hi!

Thank you everyone for your kind answers and for not assuming I am a nut case, ha ha. And thank you for welcoming me :)

I am sorry, I forgot to mention before that just before and in the middle of when all this began I actually did see the doctor who checked and ran tests over a period of time and I was cleared. I did not go and see the doctor then because of the burning reaction I keep having, but simply because I could have had a potential in heritage illness which they thought I needed to check up on, but as it turn out I have not inherit, so that far that's good. But while being there I did bring up the subject. Usually I don't go and see the doctor and if I was to get something I usually think it will pass. I'm not on any medication whatsoever (but if there was one to stop this reddish-skin I would take it in a flash). I did ask if it was menopause flushes, but told I did not have any other symptoms of it so then it was regarded as it was too soon in my case (but thank for the information, I did not know 20 year old could go into menopause, how sad).

Others at work have seen me go flashing red too in the areas they describe as the face, neck arms. They assume then that I am highly upset about something, Or that I am having a kind of allergic reaction. I have even heard them ask when I have left the room, what is wrong with...(and my real name).

It is so embarrassing. Co-workers can ask upfront what is wrong with me and if there is anything they can do, I say yeah, you can help cover me up, please (trying to joke it off).

The person who I blame for causing all this (Poor guy) has a habit of just staying put, looking at me seriously and keep on talking to me, even if there are others there he can talk to, to pick someone else, all while I try to cover my face with at least one of my hands and look away or just glance here and there, and just want our conversation to be over as soon as possible and for him to please, just go away. Usually I am relax around my co-workers and not anti social. I have no problem talking to anyone, does not matter what authority they have or if they are strangers, so me being this way is new.

If I would have been an observer I am afraid I would have thought that I would have been into him and must suffer from a shyness or that I don't like him one bit and am really angry with him, but pretending I am not.

Now it has almost grown into a sort of expected fear of me becoming a red tomato as soon as I know he is around, so I have thought if it is my fault all together, mentally that then evolves into physically, and if it is only me who starts this.

It isn't clear to me why he has been sick. He has not mentioned being on any medication, but I can't be sure. He seems well.Healthy looking.

There is something else about this particular co-worker and it was that his energy was different from what I am used to with most people. It is hard to say what exactly it is. In the beginning it was hard for me to find our common frequency, and we were both off, he has a particular strong energy but comes of as gentle but serious. If one lets him, he likes to talk, about just anything. He has a way of respecting everyone.

Too there has been unexplained happenings around him with the computer and the phone when we share room. Like really off. They can't find what is wrong. When he leaves - everything start to work fine again, ha ha.

I have worked in different buildings before and one was said to be having ghost there and I noticed that too, but this place has always been cleaned from that.

He seem to be a nice co-worker, but I am not that close to him that I can talk to him about this.

It is somewhat off. When ever I am forced to see him I go astray or look someplace else and I avoid any kind of conversation, if I can I avoid greeting him with hello even and he seem to be used to this by now. Usually I smile or say hello or both to everyone. Still when ever I have to contact him through the mail conversation or phone he is always quick to stay in contact and be professional and appreciative of me, so it is kind of like two different worlds. He is adapting to me physically and he often say "Excuse me", "I'm sorry" if he has to go near me to fetch something. He does not say that to others, from what I have experienced, at least. It is my fault. Made him aware like that.

One night I was not even left alone from him in my dream and in it he began talking to me and then took a hold of me, which he would not do in real life, at work, in the dream, and I told him to let me go, but he wouldn't and then I woke up. (ridiculous for me to even have that strong reaction) Next day he was at work and seek me up and look at me all serious and refused to let me go with his eyes and I had to break eye contact numerous times. Usually it is as if he stays on when I think we have finished up, he has said what he wanted to say so I don't get why he still stays on, but could be it is me who is rude and impatient for him to leave. What is so unfair is that he does not get to look like a real tomato and feel like ones inside is about to burn up to an intolerable level. When it gets like that I am actually a little afraid I will combust for real.

I have had another of a past life regression where I claimed without effort in this dream like state that it was during the witches days and people were afraid, but I don't remember what happen to me, more than that I was taken in with lots of other women and held prisoner. I have thought if I was burned alive and if he was somehow in that life too, even if I have no idea then who he would have been. I'm not close to him at all. It is not as if he is family or friend or boyfriend. I have no desire to get to know him more, nor he me, so it is crazy that he should have been in another past life of mine even, then I don't understand why he is simply a co-worker in this time in age. I guess the answer is not in past life trauma, as it clearly holds on real tight, regardless. Sigh. It is difficult to know if I have unintentionally pick up the entire with-past-life thingy as an adult, but remember having an old childhood nightmare about it too, but then too I don't think it is impossible that I had picked it up. I don't know what to make of it. It is a terrible feeling, though, it feels so real, as if I am being burned up on the outside and inside, suddenly and it gets worse and worse, real quick, and then it fades off just when one can't take a second of it more. There has been one played-up scenery from that alleged past life story and it was when I saw from the above a man stand by a grave that was of many stones on it. I later had to check on it because I was so curious and read that witches could be buried like that, with lots and lots of stones on top of the body. The man just stood there and it was as if I was knowing who he was, but these things go by so fast, and later it seems so off, like a vivid dream only and not part of my real self. I don't know why he was even there, perhaps to check so the witch would not burst up from the stones, from the dead? (Good luck with that...)

It can't be that he is somehow deliberately doing this to me, no? But if another person would be able to do that to another, on purpose, I would have thought he would have had something against that person, and he has never appeared to have anything against me. I feel crazy just suggesting this. Logically I know no one should have that kind of power over someone else. Even if he could I doubt he would use that power to anyone, he is too good of a guy. Besides I have never heard of it being possible.

Thank you for all your good advice.

I am sorry all these words came about.

I have thought if I carefully, gradually start to get physically close to him that I have to treat him like a phobia of some kind and perhaps so the burning feeling will go away, step by step?

Last edited:
That's quite a situation you find yourself in, I can understand your frustration. I'm very sorry, going to work must be a challenge for you.

I'm glad to hear you got a clean bill of health relative to hereditary illness, as well as being assured by the physician you're not menopausal at this point. If you only asked if your symptoms were menopausal, however, your doctor wasn't aware of the bigger picture scenario you are dealing with at work. Physicians are not mind readers, they have to understand the overall issues you face to determine a course of action/treatment. The human body is a complex system of systems that interact and affect one another in ways the average person can't fathom. I'd still advise you to consult with a physician, to make sure that physician truly understands what you are dealing with. If you could get photos of your tomato red state to illustrate the condition, that would probably be helpful. Out of curiosity, have you ever take your blood pressure during one of these events?

As Debi and Lynne have alluded, there is a possibility for this being paranormal. In that event, I'd recommend you read the following "primer" to better understand what might be happening. Lynne's idea of spiritual shielding might also have merit, but I'll let others better suited to explain that process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
And the question I still have to ask is do you have some feelings for this person? If you have some interest in him on a personal level, perhaps your energies are connecting for that reason.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi, I have been thinking now if I could possible have gotten an allergic reaction developing over time? Because we use to have for a long time a so called "cosmetic" error on the floor that they had to replace, and difficulty too with electricity, fire once in our office, close to me, and bad smell when he and I were in the same room for some time, not the smell from him, not like that, but in the air, heavy smell, he seems fresh, hi hi. Now the reconstruction has finished and air lighter. I have not before thought it to have been paranormal. I have no romantic feeling for him, but from what I feel it as is he has a different energy that is difficult, somehow, for me, I don't know why. Still with reconstruction fixed, how can I now react on him? We don't stay in the same room and he has to have changed, cleaned his clothes since? It shouldn't be on him. My door often opens by itself, no draft. The looks of the cosmetic error was darkness in nature looking,, spreading. The phone would ring and I would take it and lots of the time it was static or something like it of a sound, but not the kind when somebody wants to send a fax and chose wrong number, mine, ours, all of this when he was there, poor guy.

I use to work where they said it was ghosts and it was not like any of this, this why I have not thought of it to be of paranormal nature.

I just think he and everyone else will think i am in love with him because of the red cheeks when I'm not, he's not my type, no offense, not that he is ugly, he isn't, it's not that (God, how do one explain this?). I don't think I could be on his mind like that, he has talk to me before of the woman he loves and it was so wonderful with the tenderness in his eyes for her.

No one else has developed this kind of reddish nature, just me, that I know off. If it was the area, place, I would have been red all the time. No matter how I try to think of this I get confused by it all. Thank you, though, all very much for wanting to help me. He has too ask me if it is something wrong with him, if he has said or done anything and i sit there -red-tomato-and say no, of course not. I can feel his emotions, always, really strong, but this is too what is wrong with me, but usually people's energies are not like his, I can't give a good explanation to that either, I know I sound nuts. People go in and out so one is never alone for long with him, this was how it was when he came to ask me. I don't know what is up with our energies, I thought it would be easier over time, but it isn't - now it is worse than ever.

Last edited:
3, I have heard of people having an allergy to another person. It's possible.
Hi Debi, thank you. Do you think what I described could have been paranormal? He use to work in a building with people that were diagnosed with mental illness before, could some of that energy be on him somehow? My door will always open, they changed the door and say it should not happen. Too door has lock on its own even if it should not be able to do that. First we both hang on it, then he had to take over, and it did not stop until someone on the other side heard us and came in, thought it was a bad joke. He is no little guy and has more strength than I have, I think so, and still he could not open it.He's a gentleman, and still always I feel warned by his energy, this before I got to be red.