Feeling of fire inside and outside caused by someone else

3, at this point I am going to refer you to clergy. Someone on site and one to one with you would be much more suited to make that kind of discernment. You report an unusual amount of activity happening and someone more qualified to make that judgement with you is really called for at this point.

Reactions: hi3
Is this what is meant as a clergy (took from the net)

"Clergy, a body of ordained ministers in a Christian church. In the Roman Catholic Church and in the Church of England, the term includes the orders of bishop, priest, and deacon. Until 1972, in the Roman Catholic Church, clergy also included several lower orders."

Does it has to be at work? (what will my boss and everyone else say? What will he say? GOOOD...) or is it just me and I can visit a catholic church and explain my predicament? (I hope for the latter).

There has too been other things with him. He reacts faster than should, than any should, I think when matters concern me, I can't speak for others as I have not seen it with any of them or heard it or asked about it, one time something was to happen and he should not have seen it coming, I didn't, who would have, yet he moved himself in advance and did something to stop it, I saw before he gave fast looks like in spots, concentration, where he thought it would happen?, this during our conversation so he too should have been concentrating on that and nothing else, and then it did. I did not know what to say but thank you. (I felt like asking are you like Ken? superman? Ha ha, but I was too confused, stunned I guess) I could not even ask how did he know? He has too said to me sometime "you don't have to tell me" and "I know" when it is things he should not know, this about work, like I don't have to tell him, and I go alright, then. Like I think I have offended him. Like I know i have to tell him things, somehow, about work, but he says he already knows as if I have already sent him a message about it, but I haven't done it and because it is about collaboration no one else could have. I don't get it. One time too he said "You don't have to do that with me" and another time he said "I know. You told me" (but I hadn't told him?) Is it strange I feel confused? first I thought I was stressed out at work. Or that he has been. Then even I have double checked and no I had not told him before, so it is not like it is the second time. Still when he has said this to me or communicated it back to me other ways he is formal, serious, and too will look me in the eye, hold that look, and not say anymore, and because I have been afraid that he will think that I think he is not intelligent enough, I will go OK or I'm sorry.

But still he is so difficult to talk to so I can't ask him especially not now when I have developed feeling burned.

I have thought if he can predict things, I have heard of people predicting things, important things, in the future, but this is of no important things at all, just work stuff, and it could be of no importance to him. I have predict things when I was a child, few, rare times, and big important things then. Not little things. He is always right there. So quick. When ever I need to be in contact. It shouldn't be like that, you know? I don't know how he does it. Too one time I felt he was in the other room even if I should not and too my predicament yes he was, meeting there, and he was already packing up, as if expecting me, even if I had not book anything, warned anyone I was coming, and I instead said excuse me and left in a hurry, but he left then the meeting, instead of anyone else and began calling my name and saying it was fine. It is these little things that at first seem normal but then there is something there, that I can't logically get all the way, it is subtle, but I mean how did he know ? no one else was preparing to leave. Like he moves faster than he should, no? I don't see this with other people. I'm sorry if I sound crazy. I am not someone who will easily make up things, blow things out of proportion. i have been known to see little things and this when people are not aware that I am aware of what they are doing and I see it part of their character and then when something bad happens with that person having done something big that was negative people get shocked but I don't because I had seen it long before that, in the little things. I don't have a suspicious nature.

Maybe this has nothing to do with anything but one time I had a bad dream and then suddenly he was there and I can't remember he said anything but he reached out to touch me but he did it with one finger alone and it was as if I was "hit" by it.but he barely touch me, just the tip of the finger. In the dream he was careful but he reacted fast, and I don't know why he was there even or what was happening, he did not seem to be part of the dream before, but it was a nightmare, a nightmare before he came and when he came and when he touch me with one finger alone I woke up. I was relieved.Then I feel really silly.What kind of dream was that? I don't even know why I am telling this. about the dream. Right now I feel so desperate I just put all cards on the table here, thinking perhaps the answer is in one of them?

Last edited:
3, you simply consult the clergy member of your choice and of whatever belief system you have. To be honest here, your situation is beyond what we can truly assist with. You have layers of possible activity and issues happening, which is when we know to step back and have you go forward to consult with professionals. We wish you well on the journey to your answers, but your situation requires more guidance than we can give you.

Reactions: Duke and hi3
Thank you very much, Debi.

(it was more trouble before with the electronic devices when he was in the room with me and way better off when he wasn't, this has been during a long period of time but then I use to blame it on it being old office building and what else, but the thing with the phone I have never understood how it could do that. It would do that a lot when we were in the room together. Like ALOT.

I have thought of if he feels the connection differently than I do, this how he thinks I have informed him of things already when I haven't. Telepathic, maybe? If so I am not aware of it myself and I thought it took two to tango on telepathic communication, if skilled enough to pull that off. I still don't know what to think of that.

Prepare himself because he feels I am coming or prepare because he just knows something will happen -and he stops it so I won't get hurt, even if this sound insane? Too science fiction for me, hi hi. Like first my brain go Wow, how did he...? to then naaa... can't be.

It is insane, but uncomfortable real, too how red I get when he is physically around when I should not even know he is.

I respect all religions, but to be honest I have not used praying. I did not understand that I should have done that in relation to the meditations, mostly relax meditations to help me sleep when I am keyed up after stressful day at work.

I check the link Here Are 8 Signs Your House May Be Haunted but it does not mention any of dark spots and repair work to get rid of it, so this make me unsure if that is paranormal too

Enough thoughts on that...I will hopefully get this under control after the check up with the clergy :) Thank you )

Just a thought that struck me...Might you be severely allergic to his aftershave or something? someone my wife works with gave her some perfume. I started sneezing and my sinuses would start acting up when we would go out. it took a little while to figure it out and send that poison perfume down the road. Something that you might try is an antihistamine just to see if that helps at all.

Welcome to the board. This is a great bunch of people. They even put up with ME!

Hi!

I wish to make an update :) Everything is fine now. No more fire feeling with him.

I was helped through a past life regressionis/meditation time.

During which I experienced I died of a high fever and felt as if I was going to burn up from the inside out just before. While having that I saw him (or someone looking like him very much, like a past life person, a man) come to visit me through a tunnel like existence. It was so emotional I began to sob/cry, but as my past life self, as someone who had loved him. It was a beautiful moment and very powerful. At this time I got it that I was in the beginning of the tunnel too as I could see him walking towards me.

So when I would see him in real life or the man he reminded me off physically - I would get this instant fever reaction as if I can not take it no more.

Someone later told me that just before someone dies one can feel very heating temperature in the body, so that could be how I felt. One time someone was very freezing but just before dying feeling so hot it took of its clothes.

These days we are just relaxed and normal and non of that weirdness is around anymore. How weird, really .

I don't care if he was in the past life no more or if he only reminded me very much of this man, it is all in the past.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the likes!

I remember now I have left out the paranormal side to it.

Been in contact with previous owner and it use to be the same ghostly activities then too but then blamed on some old relative just visiting (or perhaps excuse for not informing). It is not the only home nearby that has this. Too at work. Did traditional cleanses and after that a little bit, but now no more. With this said I think too it is important to know that one or two people can by feelings alone create poltergheist activity, and two sensitive people can be easily more seen by the other side and chosen. I think with us it was a mix of those things.

The past life was in Bulgaria, in a village where Jewish families lived. On the looks of things we were peasants, and we had chicken that I fed. So far so good, right, only unfortunately for me I went insane there for a period. It was ater much grief and tried to commit suicide, this when walking out in the dead of the night in the forest, following a stream to end it all, but somehow the husband (the one who reminded me very much of my co worker physical speaking) found me and took me back.

I can't tell you all the nightmares throughout my life I have had of walking in the dark wood, not understanding why I am dressed the way I am dressed or where I am going. It has always given me anxiety in the dreams but in this life I don't have anxiety so it has always been seen as just a nightmare, even as someone else's feelings even though I know it is me, but still not me, you know what I mean?

In this life I have never been too fond at all to go in the woods and to live close by. I want lots of street lights and lots of homes and people close by. Now I know why ;)

These fears and negative emotions has been asleep before, but it was as if they were triggered by his return or him simply looking like the husband use to, but too also still blocked before the meditations. I really needed to do those because my energy was pointing in all kinds of crazy directions. It was as if it was just waiting to break out.

I think the reason I suddenly was to burst up in flames each time seeing him suddenly after he had been gone and been ill, is because in my subcounscious logic, my past life self had survived her husband, and when he "came back" he did so in the tunnel to "fetch" her, but in my mind seeing him coming back - was the psychosomatic sign echoing from that life. Because when he did come back - I saw him like that, walking towards me (nothing strange with that, ha ha). Complicated, if you ask me, but now at least I know why...

The last vision I had was of a child, dressed in that time's ways, who did one wave at me and smiled, a past life memory?
It somehow make me think we are all alright now. We had lost at least one child in that life, could be why I went insane and wanted to end things. Today, at least I am left with a good feeling of it all, somehow that boy showing up gave me the feeling we are all alright then. I feel lots of harmony these days.

Thank you :) Hope I did not bore you out of your mind!

I respect anyone who does not believe in past life, but I don't even think it is that important because somehow past life regression works :)

Last edited:
Hi!

I wish to make an update :) Everything is fine now. No more fire feeling with him.

I was helped through a past life regressionis/meditation time.

During which I experienced I died of a high fever and felt as if I was going to burn up from the inside out just before. While having that I saw him (or someone looking like him very much, like a past life person, a man) come to visit me through a tunnel like existence. It was so emotional I began to sob/cry, but as my past life self, as someone who had loved him. It was a beautiful moment and very powerful. At this time I got it that I was in the beginning of the tunnel too as I could see him walking towards me.

So when I would see him in real life or the man he reminded me off physically - I would get this instant fever reaction as if I can not take it no more.

Someone later told me that just before someone dies one can feel very heating temperature in the body, so that could be how I felt. One time someone was very freezing but just before dying feeling so hot it took of its clothes.

These days we are just relaxed and normal and non of that weirdness is around anymore. How weird, really .

I don't care if he was in the past life no more or if he only reminded me very much of this man, it is all in the past.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend :)
Great news. I’m so happy you got an answer and healing.

Reactions: hi3
What you describe sounds like a niacin flush. Some people are overly sensitive and can experience it from new foods, for example. Might be worth looking into with your doctor.
It can be tedious, but we have to rule out possible physical causes before exploring paranormal reasons.

Reactions: Debi