Feedback please on two things I just heard for first time this morning...

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Good Morning PNF Crew and Family,

I just heard two things about the paranormal for (possibly) the first time this morning in feedback Tia was posting to another thread. I’m opening my own thread to ask for your added inputs because I don’t want to distract from TarotSara’s own thread.

I’m going to insert a separate quote followed by a statement and a question. Each of the two will be in separate posts to this new thread.

Thank you to everyone who invests in reading my thread.

Reactions: Lynne
Anytime you get down or depressed it affects the aura & causes it to leak. And when the aura is "thin or weak* we are more susceptible to negative attacks.

I’m going to ask you to exclude the “negative attacks” part of Tia’s quote and instead replace it with “receipt of psychic info.”

I know that my earliest recognition of my psychic self was at age of 16. And, my single most complex and most frequent psy occurrences happened in the many years when I was living alone. In both of these periods - teens and living alone - my mental state was different than other periods in my life. Though I can’t admit to feeling “lonely” I know that I often felt “alone”. Though I know very little about auras, I will jump to the assumption from reading Tia’s longer posting that certain mental states can deplete one’s aura.

Question, based upon your experiences can a weakened or leaking aura increase one’s susceptibility to the paranormal - more specifically to psychic energies.

Last edited:
Not sure you can " weaken" or have a leaking aura.....wonder how that would look to someone who can see auras ?....that conversation could be good, " hey dude, your dripping"... Lol....anyways.if that's the case ( weakened or leaking because of stress or physical / mental influences) then you should be affected more as you age..which in turn would equate to more psychic abilities in the elderly..which hasn't been found to be true as far as I know....actually quite the opposite, there seems to be more abilities in very young children.

My second of two posts will be in a similar format to my prior post - a quote, a statement, and the a question.

I know that sometimes if you have abilities and they are first awakening or coming known to you then it can suddenly draw your attention towards paranormal interest, usually because your trying to understand what's occurring & have it make sense.

So as I’ve stated repeatedly including in my prior post, I have (at least until this very moment) perceived that my earliest recognition of my psychic self was at the age of 16. However, I just recalled a possibly paranormal event that happened at age 14. My family (just my Dad, Mom, and me) were packed up and ready to move to an overseas assignment in Japan. We were spending our final few days - since all our household belongings were shipped - staying with my Brother and his family. On our final day in California, I was drawn to the local public library and I felt drawn to check out (yes, I was aware I was leaving the country) a book about the Broadmoor District in Colorado. I took the book back to my Brother’s house and showed it to my parents. That night during a final Going Away party, my Dad had a heart attack. This delayed our leaving by several weeks and gave me a chance to read the book I’d checked out. My Mom told me that before I was born, my family lived in the Broadmoor and had lived in - what they found to be - a haunted house. Seems per that accidental research I did with the compulsion to checkout that book, that supposedly the entire neighborhood is haunted. In this instance, I wonder if my unrecognized psychic awaking drew me to that book.

Question, in your experiences, does the awakening of paranormal abilities tend to draw you into paranormal interests?

Reactions: Paintman
..which in turn would equate to more psychic abilities in the elderly..which hasn't been found to be true as far as I know....actually quite the opposite, there seems to be more abilities in very young children.

Interesting because I found my psychic events and abilities increased in frequency and strength as I aged. That was at least true until about age 45 I guess. The past ten years have been very different - much more sporadic. But I’ve attributed that to living with my GF who is kinda like a paranormal neutralizer. She knows I’m psychic because she has consciously allowed me to read her thoughts. But she is still a true skeptic about many other paranormal happenings.

Not sure you can " weaken" or have a leaking aura.....wonder how that would look to someone who can see auras ?....that conversation could be good, " hey dude, your dripping"... Lol....anyways.if that's the case ( weakened or leaking because of stress or physical / mental influences) then you should be affected more as you age..which in turn would equate to more psychic abilities in the elderly..which hasn't been found to be true as far as I know....actually quite the opposite, there seems to be more abilities in very young children.
Very logical Paul. I hadnt though of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm
Interesting because I found my psychic events and abilities increased in frequency and strength as I aged. That was at least true until about age 45 I guess. The past ten years have been very different - much more sporadic. But I’ve attributed that to living with my GF who is kinda like a paranormal neutralizer. She knows I’m psychic because she has consciously allowed me to read her thoughts. But she is still a true skeptic about many other paranormal happenings.

True, but your abilities started at a younger age (early teens) and you researched, studied and nurtured them to where you are now..... A lot of children with abilities hide them and as they grow they become lost abilities...which is kinda the opposite of this theory.

Paul going to think on this , be back later.

Ok I’ve considered this theory on the aura and I guess I really don’t know. I will have to leave this for people with actual expierence in this matter. There is some logic to our bodies energy field being protective and when weakened we may be open to outside influences in some form. But past that I really don’t know.

Not sure you can " weaken" or have a leaking aura.
"Hear me now and believe me later" hehe.. Yes EVERYONE has one, unfortunately. Empaths absorb these whether it is what they want or not that is why I prefer to avoid crowds and despicable individuals.

wonder how that would look to someone who can see auras ?
It is thought of as a curse to most empaths, because even if you think you know someone you can wind up disassociating from them because of the energy they give off.
This statement I am making is not a disagreement or a debate I am simply sharing my experiences of my everyday interactions with the world. some days are very good for me but they are few and far between. On my best days, I am out of tune with everyone and I have clarity of my own path and what needs to be taken care of.

I wonder if my unrecognized psychic awaking drew me to that book.
That only you can answer.

Please read my disclaimer, I do not push this opinion on anyone it is either my reality or a mental illness, either way, I already know the way most would respond to this.