Feedback please on two things I just heard for first time this morning...

Referring to my reply to Sara that Wands posted in first reply (Tia said: Anytime you get down or depressed it affects the aura & causes it to leak. And when the aura is "thin or weak* we are more susceptible to negative attacks.)

Wands, I'm not actually sure if you can receive psychic info when your aura is being weakened or depleted. Honestly I would think not but I can't say that's true. "I" think you would be more apt to receive them when your aura is strong & vibrant. But auras aren't my *thing* I don't see or read them. I just know that with having psychic abilities / or experiences with paranormal it's very important to keep your auras healthy because we are more vulnerable to negative occurrences.

I want to jump in here to try and clarify some of my statements, then I will post a reply to Sara & ask her to read this so that like Wands said I don't take up her post. My words don't always correspond or come out the way I mean for them to. But yes basically I meant seep or weaken but typed leak - basically the same as seep)

We ALL have auras and they do weaken to the point of where they can seep, rip or get holes in them. Especially if they are exposed to prolonged or repeated negativity (including using drugs / alcohol & smoking). If your prone to depression, or tend to hold onto anger, rage or even just grudges, stress - your weakening your aura because these are all negative things. And when that happens then we become more suceptible to negative energy / entities even to the point where they can break through our auras and attach themselves to us.

Tia said:
I know that sometimes if you have abilities and they are first awakening or coming known to you then it can suddenly draw your attention towards paranormal interest, usually because your trying to understand what's occurring & have it make sense. (I'll add here that as for this the exact opposite is also true, if you are experiencing a lot of paranormal activity it can actually awaken abilities. This is another thing that we all have)

Paulm made the comment, that young children have more abilities but that they hide them and then lose them, that's true sort of. Young children don't have "more" abilities, children are just born *open* until they become victims of society. Basically in the general population of society we're programed to believe that such abilities, experiences & events don't exist or aren't real, and that by talking about such things will have severe consequences. So a child's natural reaction is to fit in to avoid being made fun of, bullied etc. so they shut down. Some of them have their abilities reawaken & others never do unless it's by accident.

WitchAndShaman said:
I wonder if my unrecognized psychic awaking drew me to that book.

I'm going to say the same thing that Armand said, that is a question only you can answer.

I hope this clears some things up :)

Reactions: Lynne and TarotSara
Referring to my reply to Sara that Wands posted in first reply (Tia said: Anytime you get down or depressed it affects the aura & causes it to leak. And when the aura is "thin or weak* we are more susceptible to negative attacks.)

Wands, I'm not actually sure if you can receive psychic info when your aura is being weakened or depleted. Honestly I would think not but I can't say that's true. "I" think you would be more apt to receive them when your aura is strong & vibrant. But auras aren't my *thing* I don't see or read them. I just know that with having psychic abilities / or experiences with paranormal it's very important to keep your auras healthy because we are more vulnerable to negative occurrences.

I want to jump in here to try and clarify some of my statements, then I will post a reply to Sara & ask her to read this so that like Wands said I don't take up her post. My words don't always correspond or come out the way I mean for them to. But yes basically I meant seep or weaken but typed leak - basically the same as seep)

We ALL have auras and they do weaken to the point of where they can seep, rip or get holes in them. Especially if they are exposed to prolonged or repeated negativity (including using drugs / alcohol & smoking). If your prone to depression, or tend to hold onto anger, rage or even just grudges, stress - your weakening your aura because these are all negative things. And when that happens then we become more suceptible to negative energy / entities even to the point where they can break through our auras and attach themselves to us.

Tia said:
I know that sometimes if you have abilities and they are first awakening or coming known to you then it can suddenly draw your attention towards paranormal interest, usually because your trying to understand what's occurring & have it make sense. (I'll add here that as for this the exact opposite is also true, if you are experiencing a lot of paranormal activity it can actually awaken abilities. This is another thing that we all have)

Paulm made the comment, that young children have more abilities but that they hide them and then lose them, that's true sort of. Young children don't have "more" abilities, children are just born *open* until they become victims of society. Basically in the general population of society we're programed to believe that such abilities, experiences & events don't exist or aren't real, and that by talking about such things will have severe consequences. So a child's natural reaction is to fit in to avoid being made fun of, bullied etc. so they shut down. Some of them have their abilities reawaken & others never do unless it's by accident.

WitchAndShaman said:
I wonder if my unrecognized psychic awaking drew me to that book.

I'm going to say the same thing that Armand said, that is a question only you can answer.

I hope this clears some things up :)
Tia I agree with you that your theory and understanding of auras is the standard beliefs in this area however I do agree Wands expierence opens a door we have not looked at. There could be more to understanding the workings of our electrical systems than we’ve understood. It’s good to see this with new eyes.

I’m going to ask you to exclude the “negative attacks” part of Tia’s quote and instead replace it with “receipt of psychic info.”

I know that my earliest recognition of my psychic self was at age of 16. And, my single most complex and most frequent psy occurrences happened in the many years when I was living alone. In both of these periods - teens and living alone - my mental state was different than other periods in my life. Though I can’t admit to feeling “lonely” I know that I often felt “alone”. Though I know very little about auras, I will jump to the assumption from reading Tia’s longer posting that certain mental states can deplete one’s aura.

Question, based upon your experiences can a weakened or leaking aura increase one’s susceptibility to the paranormal - more specifically to psychic energies.
Over the years I have heard many times that yes, someone who is mentally or spiritually weak or susceptible is an easier target for negative forces or energies to enter them and/or influence them. When you are spiritually and mentally strong and well-taught on these subjects, you are not as likely to become overcome by a psychic energy possibly wanting to do you harm.