Favorite Star Trek Series?

I loved them all. The next generation was my favorite. I love the Chanel that plays them and watch it all the time. Seen all the movies too ! Love love love anything Star Trek.

I just picked up this cool new coin depicting the ships of the original series, which comes in a replica of the "communicator".

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.png

Then Ol'Gene must have hated "Star Trek 5: The Final Frontier," the movie where Kirk, Spock, and McCoy come face-to-face with the Almighty. Check out the "Quotes" in the film's IMDB entry below to read what happens to those (in this case Kirk, then Spock) who doubt God.

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989) - IMDb

Who DID like that movie! Heck, it was the easily the worst in the series.

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
In case you all missed it, Picard has been resigned to be part of the new launch of Star Trek.

Patrick Stewart may return as Capt. Picard amid CBS push to expand 'Star Trek' franchise

That would be SOOoOOoOoOoO cooooool. Oh plz oh plz plzpzlpz,zips,plz.

That would be the bomb. I can’t wait to see how they hold up Counselor Trois boobs and hold in Commander Riker’s Romulan Ale belly. I clearly am expecting that Picard would not come back commanding a shuttlecraft. He’d have a staff wouldn’t he?

Reactions: Lynne
I’ve never seen these commercials ! Loved it!

Stewart is poking fun at himself in these commercials, he's apparently known for being a bit prickly and having a very high opinion of himself as a thespian. The Alan Rickman character (SIR Alexander Dane) in "Galaxy Quest" was supposedly based on Sir Patrick/Picard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and Lynne