Familiarity with intuition and synchronicty?

magicfinger

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here so forgive me if this should be posted elsewhere on the forum.
I wanted to share some of my personal experiences, mainly in regards to my intuition.

This is something I only began to recognise about half a year ago, I seem to have a strong sense of intuition, my gut feeling. It manifests itself in the form of being able to see through a person's lies as well as recognise when someone is trying to manipulate me for their own purposes, I will sometimes have bursts of knowledge come to mind (a recent example would be I've been studying maths at University, I was struggling last night with higher derivatives, getting quite stressed out, as I was lay in bed not really thinking about math ar all it just sprung to mind how to solve the sums I had been attempting, tested the method this morning and it was correct), and I will sometimes either be able to guess the outcome of something or be able to predict what someone is thinking or is going to say in coversation (like a very very vivid deja vu).

The more I think about it the more I recognise similar past events where I seemed to be using my intuition when I was younger, but just had no real awareness of what it even was, it was just natural to me.
My research on the matter has brought me to the works of a man named Carl Jung, his work on personality types specifically introverted intuitives seems to correlate with myself as I'm a very socially isolated person, I like my space and alone time.
His work on synchronicity also took my interest, since researching him his name seems to appear a lot in books I'm reading, articles etc. even when I'm not specifically looking into him. This has also been happening with number sequences, most commonly 111 or 1111, I see these numbers on the clock, in phone numbers, MB size of certain files on my computer, even when I'm watching a video on YouTube and pause to go to the bathroom, I will come back and the numbers are either something like 1:11 or 12:11.
I try to talk to friends about this stuff but they all seem to think I'm nuts haha.

So with all of that out of the way, I'm just wondering if any of you are familiar with these concepts and could give some more insight, or even if you have similar experiences I would love to hear them!

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome to the forum, Magic. The forum is full of info on everything you have asked about! We have a search capacity here in the upper right hand part of your screen. Check out some of the many articles on all of the subjects you've mentioned.

And, just for the record, you are NOT nuts...lol Most of us here have experienced many of the same things on a regular basis!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Also look up different senses like
Clairvoyance,
“........”sentience
“........”audience
Etc. We have posts on here pertaining that stuff and will give you a bit of a better understanding of the phenomena you’ve experienced.

Reactions: Debi
Hi @ magicfinger, welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. I hope that you find what you are looking for. Cute avatar
2661-avater.png

Reactions: Lynne
Welcome Magic. Thanks for sharing. You are not alone there are others with similar abilities. I’m waiting to hear Wands comments on this. He has similar info downloads.
These abilities are often reported in people who have had near death expierences.

Hi, I'm new here so forgive me if this should be posted elsewhere on the forum.
I wanted to share some of my personal experiences, mainly in regards to my intuition.

This is something I only began to recognise about half a year ago, I seem to have a strong sense of intuition, my gut feeling. It manifests itself in the form of being able to see through a person's lies as well as recognise when someone is trying to manipulate me for their own purposes, I will sometimes have bursts of knowledge come to mind (a recent example would be I've been studying maths at University, I was struggling last night with higher derivatives, getting quite stressed out, as I was lay in bed not really thinking about math ar all it just sprung to mind how to solve the sums I had been attempting, tested the method this morning and it was correct), and I will sometimes either be able to guess the outcome of something or be able to predict what someone is thinking or is going to say in coversation (like a very very vivid deja vu).

The more I think about it the more I recognise similar past events where I seemed to be using my intuition when I was younger, but just had no real awareness of what it even was, it was just natural to me.
My research on the matter has brought me to the works of a man named Carl Jung, his work on personality types specifically introverted intuitives seems to correlate with myself as I'm a very socially isolated person, I like my space and alone time.
His work on synchronicity also took my interest, since researching him his name seems to appear a lot in books I'm reading, articles etc. even when I'm not specifically looking into him. This has also been happening with number sequences, most commonly 111 or 1111, I see these numbers on the clock, in phone numbers, MB size of certain files on my computer, even when I'm watching a video on YouTube and pause to go to the bathroom, I will come back and the numbers are either something like 1:11 or 12:11.
I try to talk to friends about this stuff but they all seem to think I'm nuts haha.

So with all of that out of the way, I'm just wondering if any of you are familiar with these concepts and could give some more insight, or even if you have similar experiences I would love to hear them!

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome to the forum Magic.

I recognized in my late teens that since age 16 I had been reading other people’s thoughts. It is a very real occurrence that we have thus far been able to explain. That alone makes it difficult to talk about because some people need proof or even just an explanation for “how” it works. I felt uneasy about talking about it with even my closest friends. It wasn’t until three of my coworkers each separately recognized that I had in fact read their thoughts with incredible details and accuracy that I finally opened up to those three about my years of similar experiences.

I can empathize with anyone who is uneasy talking about it because when you think about it, who would want to hear that someone can read their thoughts or know when they were lying. So feel free to discuss these occurrences with us here on the PNF because we are open to learning and we don’t judge people who do share.

I am also empathic (sensing others’ emotions and physical pains) and I have premonitions of actual future events. Most of my premonitions are immaterial; but, I have had a couple which were potentially meaningful. You can search out my posts on this forum to read more details Magic.

Reactions: 7Critter and Armand
I think at times I know what people are thinking at work when stress kicks in and it really bothers me that people give up so easily, maybe it's just intuition on my part but I would not want to hear everyone's thoughts. Sometimes I think I do read their minds a lot of times it's my paranoia but the scary part is when you look at it most people in certain situations act and think the same way and I see a bit of myself in their too so that bothers me when I get complacent.

Always good to read your responses you have helped me in many ways in the past I never said anything. Thank you

I think at times I know what people are thinking at work when stress kicks in and it really bothers me that people give up so easily, maybe it's just intuition on my part but I would not want to hear everyone's thoughts. Sometimes I think I do read their minds a lot of times it's my paranoia but the scary part is when you look at it most people in certain situations act and think the same way and I see a bit of myself in their too so that bothers me when I get complacent.

Always good to read your responses you have helped me in many ways in the past I never said anything. Thank you

Armand, you are sincerely welcome, so please feel free to open up to me as you see fit. I will only be honest in my replies.

My response to Magic probably wasn’t deep enough to be useful but intended to share my empathy and ask him/her to open up for even more meaningful discussions.

Armand, another event that happened to me that awakened or retooled many of my senses even reenergizing them was - sometime between 1992 and 1994 - I made the conscious choice not to lie at all...not even little white lies.

Holy freakin jeezers mary and Jose! My already existing frequent psychic experiences jumped to a whole new level of clarity. If I could offer anyone one way to activate or enhance their psychic abilities, I’d offer up, “Stop lying period.” At least for me, when I stopped lying to others - which meant essentially fooling my own self too - it allowed me to experience another level of detail.