Expelling My Guts

Steve, you need anything, you just let me know. We're on this as a team for you and dad. You've got us behind you all the way. Please PM me if you need to talk about anything at all. Meanwhile, Prayer Warriors are at work for you and dad. Could we have dad's first name, please? Want to direct that prayer directly for him.
Hey Debi. Got so much going on i haven't been able to get on much. My dad's name is Frank. Hearing todays news just threw me for a loop. Thanks for being who you are and the site you keep going. When regular life and paranormal stuff seem to collide, it's nice to know there is a place to go and hash things out.

Steve, my sincere prayers go out for you and yours. Hearing about the paranormal stuff makes me furious; but Oz is right; they pick on the sick, on the elderly and children. My thoughts will be with you and yours!
Thanks Garnet. Hearing all of this after everything else going on made me furious as well. I'll stand back a sec and see. Maybe things will work out, maybe things are 'not as they seem'. Either way, gonna put the fists up and draw the line in the dirt lol.

Our thoughts are with you Steve, and your father Frank. My prayers are for angels of reason to help calm you and guide you through the issues surrounding you so that you have the emotional and mental capacity to focus on what's most important. For your father my prayers are for the angels of might to surround him and protect him from anything, internal or external, that might bring him more grief.

Thanks Garnet. Hearing all of this after everything else going on made me furious as well. I'll stand back a sec and see. Maybe things will work out, maybe things are 'not as they seem'. Either way, gonna put the fists up and draw the line in the dirt lol.
just stay strong, steve,. keep focused and resilient, calm and fluid.... we all know the inevitable will one day come, but no matter how much we convince ourselves we will be ready for it, we will never be fully prepared for that time in our lives...so much will go through our minds, so much we will second guess, ........ it will seem as though we are being attacked from all sides, like we cant get a break and we wont know which way to turn....just take a deep breath and trust the universe. know that there is a reason for the timing...again stay fluid, and positive.....I know it sounds crazy, positive? in turmoil and chaos?.... yes.....trust what will be, without question, without anger, without remorse, without blame...... life is hard and sometimes life sucks, but it is all a learning experience and a test of sorts..... who will you come out as?.....you will pull through all trials....who you become is up to you...... stay strong..... prayers, thoughts, and strength sent.

Steve I will certainly continue prayer for your dad. I have been praying for him since you told us about his prior issues. I didn’t know that you also had an accident. I am so sorry. I certainly know how life’s problems can pile up. We all stand with you in support and healing prayer for your dad. Send him a blessed medal to wear for protection and tell him to pray the St Michales prayer daily. I hope you can go see him soon.

Our thoughts are with you Steve, and your father Frank. My prayers are for angels of reason to help calm you and guide you through the issues surrounding you so that you have the emotional and mental capacity to focus on what's most important. For your father my prayers are for the angels of might to surround him and protect him from anything, internal or external, that might bring him more grief.
Thanks SteveD. I appreciate the prayers in his direction.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Steve I will certainly continue prayer for your dad. I have been praying for him since you told us about his prior issues. I didn’t know that you also had an accident. I am so sorry. I certainly know how life’s problems can pile up. We all stand with you in support and healing prayer for your dad. Send him a blessed medal to wear for protection and tell him to pray the St Michales prayer daily. I hope you can go see him soon.
Thanks Lynne. It's been a roller coaster ride here past few weeks. I need to be let off soon, but so far it's on auto-pilot.