Expelling My Guts

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
The past few weeks have been pretty crappy in my book. I guess every so often we need to expell our guts and put things into some sort of semblance. Life is full of bumpy roads and no matter what we tell ourselves, we need to vent it out. Gotta remove the sick creeping around us and start anew. So, here i am expelling my guts to the unseen online world. Gotta do what ya gotta do, right? Between work, my father being sick, accident a few days ago...hmmm...what else?! Yeah. It's been one of those months. Not the right thread, but if anyone has a moment, please throw my dad a prayer as he just got a diagnosis for cancer. At his age, sure, is common, but sucks nonetheless. The conversation i had little bit ago really threw me off. Medication can cause side effects, yes. I've known my father obviously for my lifetime, but when i heard he was being 'bothered', that made me stand back a sec. Now his health is declining, yes. I've (and family) known this for some time. But when he was shoved in bed by something not seen and he is hearing footsteps inside the house when nobody else is there, well, that throws up some flags. Pain medication can cause hallucinations sure, but my past history of being tormented by unseen things makes me think twice. Is it all pain med delusion or are there things circling my dad as the clock is running down? Mentally i am preparing for a battle as usual. That's what i do and i will not stand by while something is bothering my dad. With all the junk going on in my own life, this has taken center stage. He was never one to admit when things were going on in our past houses. Eventually he did. It's all overwhelming when you swim in the paranormal pool. Regardless of what people think or say, these things are around us. Only people who have experienced this or have lived with this understand. That is what this forum is for. Keep my dad in your thoughts as this plays out. Any thoughts in his direction will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading everyone. Steve (Selectric).

Sorry to hear that mate. With your dad not well his defence would be down and that seems to be when these things come around. They pick on kids, elderly and sick as you know so try and stay strong and help dad banish the bad things. Hope you are ok too after your accident. I don't like to see one of the paranormal family here in trouble, it seems to all come at once but you are a good bloke and a good son for your dad so I know you'll come out on top.

Sorry to hear that mate. With your dad not well his defence would be down and that seems to be when these things come around. They pick on kids, elderly and sick as you know so try and stay strong and help dad banish the bad things. Hope you are ok too after your accident. I don't like to see one of the paranormal family here in trouble, it seems to all come at once but you are a good bloke and a good son for your dad so I know you'll come out on top.
I'm alright after the accident. Just the usual insurance checker board thing now until the estimate for damages comes about. We'll see how that lovely game plays out, other than my truck being fixed. Just been beside myself past few weeks with everything smacking me at once. That is life, isn't it? Thanks Oz for adding some light and strength to my dad. I can't begin to thank for the thoughts drawn to him atm. It's something we know will come one day, but when it finally knocks on the door, it's nice to know there are others shining a light towards a door that right now is quite dark.

Greg, thank you for the prayers. Life has been pretty messy lately and any thoughts to help this is greatly appreciated. Thank you from me and my family. It means more than you know. Thanks, my friend.

Reactions: Duke
The past few weeks have been pretty crappy in my book. I guess every so often we need to expell our guts and put things into some sort of semblance. Life is full of bumpy roads and no matter what we tell ourselves, we need to vent it out. Gotta remove the sick creeping around us and start anew. So, here i am expelling my guts to the unseen online world. Gotta do what ya gotta do, right? Between work, my father being sick, accident a few days ago...hmmm...what else?! Yeah. It's been one of those months. Not the right thread, but if anyone has a moment, please throw my dad a prayer as he just got a diagnosis for cancer. At his age, sure, is common, but sucks nonetheless. The conversation i had little bit ago really threw me off. Medication can cause side effects, yes. I've known my father obviously for my lifetime, but when i heard he was being 'bothered', that made me stand back a sec. Now his health is declining, yes. I've (and family) known this for some time. But when he was shoved in bed by something not seen and he is hearing footsteps inside the house when nobody else is there, well, that throws up some flags. Pain medication can cause hallucinations sure, but my past history of being tormented by unseen things makes me think twice. Is it all pain med delusion or are there things circling my dad as the clock is running down? Mentally i am preparing for a battle as usual. That's what i do and i will not stand by while something is bothering my dad. With all the junk going on in my own life, this has taken center stage. He was never one to admit when things were going on in our past houses. Eventually he did. It's all overwhelming when you swim in the paranormal pool. Regardless of what people think or say, these things are around us. Only people who have experienced this or have lived with this understand. That is what this forum is for. Keep my dad in your thoughts as this plays out. Any thoughts in his direction will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading everyone. Steve (Selectric).
I will help you any way I can my Brotha!

Steve, you need anything, you just let me know. We're on this as a team for you and dad. You've got us behind you all the way. Please PM me if you need to talk about anything at all. Meanwhile, Prayer Warriors are at work for you and dad. Could we have dad's first name, please? Want to direct that prayer directly for him.

I will help you any way I can my Brotha!
Thanks Lonny. Past few weeks i have been kind of absent here. Got alot going on. I'm sure everyone has their own life stuff going on, so any prayers to my dad is greatly appreciated. Again, it means more than you know. Thanks brotha for taking a sec to send my dad a thought.

Thanks Lonny. Past few weeks i have been kind of absent here. Got alot going on. I'm sure everyone has their own life stuff going on, so any prayers to my dad is greatly appreciated. Again, it means more than you know. Thanks brotha for taking a sec to send my dad a thought.
Anytime! I have been a bit absent myself. Your life comes 1st. Everything else can go by the wayside. I had a Dad too. Lost him in '07. Miss him. I get it.....
Whatever I can do to help, I'm always available!