Exorcism goes mainstream

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
https://www.perthnow.com.au/lifesty...of-demons-ng-d97c59cfe2d1bac0fc53432d0f3e2776

Exorcism goes mainstream: Combined Churches assemble in Rome to learn ‘best practice’ eviction of demons

Exorcism is going multi-denominational. Where once those competing for the souls of followers would burn each other as heretics and engage in bloody wars, the world’s mainstream Christian denominations are now rallying together to battle a resurrected threat.

And that’s no less than Satan himself.

The Roman Catholic Church has for the first time opened up its annual exorcism class in Rome to representatives of all major Christian faiths. The Pontifical University of Regina Apostolorum is a Vatican-affiliated university in Rome has been conducting the increasingly popular annual exorcism conventions for Catholic priests for the past 14 years.

But now the doors of the 14th Exorcism and Prayer of Liberation Course has been thrown open to groups once considered heretical and demon-infested only a few short centuries ago.

Now some 250 Catholics, Lutherans, Greek Orthodox and Protestant priests have assembled to arm themselves with the sword of the holy word to battle Satan amid the souls of their parishoners.

It is itself a dark art, born of a dark age.

The Catholic Church, however, insists demonic possession is on the rise.

In 2014, it formally recognised the ancient ritual of exorcism under Canon Law at gave official approval to the formal creation of the International Association of Exorcists.

It blames the secularisation of society (separation of religion and state) along with the increasing popularity of competing religions, tarot readings, astrology, the internet and atheism for opening the demonic floodgates.

And the best way to fix this, it believes, is to tackle the ‘possessed’ head-on.

Full story at site.

Reactions: Donna K.
I hope that doesn't mean they're tackling possessed people! :eek:

Well not shocked I mean for real. Evil ppl are on the rise, murder and other " heinous" crimes. Been saying for a long time and most ppl on here know the old saying.
"The world is going to hell in a hand basket"

I think this is a good thing. I don’t think God is only a catholic...that would be unreasonable. All that are believers need the tools to help people. I think this is a sign that God is rising to meet the challenge.

t blames the secularisation of society (separation of religion and state) along with the increasing popularity of competing religions, tarot readings, astrology, the internet and atheism for opening the demonic floodgates.
Seems to me people are less evil now,less racism,bigotry,sexism,people not getting sacrificed left,right and centre.Religions seem to be where most evil hides so maybe they need to look at themselves before blaming someone interested in Astrology.

Unfortunately there is still alot of evil out there, murders,rapes, terrorist attacks still alot of evil and school attacks IMO. So yeah it is a good idea

Seems to me people are less evil now,less racism,bigotry,sexism,people not getting sacrificed left,right and centre.Religions seem to be where most evil hides so maybe they need to look at themselves before blaming someone interested in Astrology.
I think with knowledge of exorcisms being a little better known, some people will be able to weed out the charlatans like Bob Larson and the like.

This one's been bothering me, so I return to the scene of the crime...:mad:

Exorcism is going multi-denominational. Where once those competing for the souls of followers would burn each other as heretics and engage in bloody wars, the world’s mainstream Christian denominations are now rallying together to battle a resurrected threat.

Every time I think I have surely hit the boundary of idiocy -- these fools prove me wrong.

It is itself a dark art, born of a dark age.

Here's the Truth of it. Right There. An Exorcism is basically an INCANTATION. Now, I don't know who, what, when, or where... that Incantation was written, invoked, and by whom... but a rose is a rose. Incantation's are Vibration into Word. So it is not the yelling, screaming, demanding and other that hold's any power. It's HOW the Vibration is translated into Physical into Word. The nuance's of that are all that matters. It would take a HIGHLY skilled Practitioner of the Arts of Mysticism to write it and the same level of skill to translate it properly into our physical existence. Screw up on either end and you have effectively loosed who knows what - with no way to undo that because it was random. An anomaly.

There is a reason there are boundaries between Physical and Vibration I assume, boundaries and Law's governing the Physics of it all. But these fools just have to try. For the greater good you know. Now they are saying come on down and join the party? -- no experience necessary? There are only two ways to look at this. Either the 'exorcism/incantation' is a hoax to begin with - or it's not Tarot card's opening the DOORS of HELL. Go p*ss on some one else's leg and tell them it's raining.

The Catholic Church, however, insists demonic possession is on the rise.

You think :eyes: I can't imagine why. Between CERN and The Priest Kings it's a wonder we haven't been wiped from existence. It isn't possible is it, that messing with The FABRIC of TIME /SPACE which is the CONTIUUM which binds us to a particular and unique place and allows us to exist in balance with the rest of the Universe -- by science on one side and religion practicing magic' on the other could be causing severe physical, emotion, and behavioral abnormalities as they bombard humanity with unbalanced and foreign Vibrational Waves that alter its normal condition/environment? Nah, it's definitely the tarot cards.

Please.

Reactions: Lynne