EARTH CHANGES HAPPENING NOW

Hi again, some of these things I have heard of some not, all of them are sobering reminders our world has a shelf life. Don’t know what the expiration date is, no one down here does.

I had a bunch of apocalyptic visions when I was little. I know the future is dark but there is light, bright and beautiful after the long terrible night is spent, says Ray the prophet ha ha!

If all I had to go by was my strange childhood I wouldn’t be concerned but there is no shortage of scary predictions out, even the scientist say our sun is going to blow up or burn out one day. Ray

I think most people are in denial about how close we are. The apathy level in America is terrible. Mental illness is a far bigger problem than people realize. Class warfare is real as can be. No one wants to do anything so they acquiesce. We are out organized.

Reactions: Charleh
I think most people are in denial about how close we are. The apathy level in America is terrible. Mental illness is a far bigger problem than people realize. Class warfare is real as can be. No one wants to do anything so they acquiesce. We are out organized.
Apathy is a problem. I think the problems are so big nobody knows what to do.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Apathy is a problem. I think the problems are so big nobody knows what to do.
I see thousands of solutions but everyone is locked inside the box with their thinking. "We can't save the world because destroying it is so profitable." The war profiteers are the decision makers.

I see thousands of solutions but everyone is locked inside the box with their thinking. "We can't save the world because destroying it is so profitable." The war profiteers are the decision makers.
Very good points. Keep praying.