EARTH CHANGES HAPPENING NOW

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
As you guys know, I follow a lot of stories to post here. One of the things I've been following closely are earth changes. A lot is happening with that and a show I listened to last night pulled much of it together for me. I will provide the link to the article and show in just a moment.

I've recently reported on birds falling from the sky, earthquakes, time slips (and the planet wobble that may be causing that), CERN, volcanic activity, and the most recent one I saw on the Magnetic field failing to the point of impacting our satellites, and it appears that Africa is tearing itself in half per our scientists. Africa is cracking in two

What is happening here? Clyde Lewis wrote an article on this that I urge you to read in total. Here's the link.

4/5/18: THE ESCHATON SEQUENCE - Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

And here's the link to the show podcast. The Eschaton Sequence is the podcast you want on this.

Podcasts - Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

I think he's right on this one. And it's a scary thought. The news is not reporting much on this at all, of course. I hope you'll take a moment to at the least read the article and give me your thoughts. It explains a lot, IMHO

I'll be following this as an ongoing thread and adding to it with new earth changes as we go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charleh
180404121228-rift-valley-kenya-0328-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

A large crack, stretching several kilometres, made a sudden appearance recently in south-western Kenya.
The tear, which continues to grow, caused part of the Nairobi-Narok highway to collapse and was accompanied by seismic activity in the area.

South Atlantic Anomaly: Something’s Going on in the Core-Mantel Boundary Under Africa

Something’s Going on in the Core-Mantel Boundary Under Africa
March 7, 2018 ·

“We’re getting stronger evidence that there’s something unusual about the core-mantel boundary under Africa that could be having an important impact on the global magnetic field,” says John Tardano professor of geophysics and physics and astronomy at the University of Rochester.
Using new data gathered from sites in southern Africa, University of Rochester researchers have extended their record of Earth’s magnetic field back thousands of years to the first millennium. The record provides historical context to help explain recent, ongoing changes in the magnetic field, most prominently in an area in the Southern Hemisphere known as the South Atlantic Anomaly.
“We’ve known for quite some time that the magnetic field has been changing, but we didn’t really know if this was unusual for this region on a longer timescale, or whether it was normal,” says Vincent Hare, who recently completed a postdoctoral associate appointment in the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences (EES) at the University of Rochester, and is lead author of a paper published in Geophysical Research Letters.

Reactions: 7Critter
I’ve heaed reports that something is going on in Texas too. Something about the ground sinking ? Anyone hear anything on this ? Theory was it was from extracting too much oil. We live in crazy times.

I’ve heaed reports that something is going on in Texas too. Something about the ground sinking ? Anyone hear anything on this ? Theory was it was from extracting too much oil. We live in crazy times.
Yes, Lynne, I did hear something on that. I'll try to find a link today if I can.