Dreams

Aces

No Ordinary Moments
Reaction score
Normal dreams, not normal dreams, nightmares, Astral Travel experiences, message dreams, deceased family visits and meeting living people on the higher Astral Planes.....ya, I am a avid dreamer.....sometimes it is horrible and sometimes it is magical.

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I have had three dreams over the last week, where I was lost in an unfamiliar neighborhood, and then someone handed me a large quantity of cash. Now, while I wouldn't mind that at all in real time, I can't help but feel that the cash is a symbol of something that I am not interpreting correctly. Any ideas?

Stevedog

Reaction score
I remember all my dreams. I used to write them down and try to develop them into short stories. In an old cardboard box somewhere is a stack of notebooks filled with my sci-fi, horror and crime thriller stories.

Although a number of those dreams ended up becoming premonitions as I would dream about things before they happened. Fortunately I soon realized that such dreams just showed a possible future so if i dreamt of a car accident I could use that information to narrowly avoid a car accident in the future.

Once I had a dream of a young woman being murdered. As I watched the same woman appeared next to me and spoke to me. About a week later I saw that same young woman in real life on a missing persons poster. When they caught her killers the details matched my dream. I prayed to God and told him that I while I didn't like that experience I would accept the burden if that's what he wanted for me. I never had a dream like that again.

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I remember all my dreams. I used to write them down and try to develop them into short stories. In an old cardboard box somewhere is a stack of notebooks filled with my sci-fi, horror and crime thriller stories.

Although a number of those dreams ended up becoming premonitions as I would dream about things before they happened. Fortunately I soon realized that such dreams just showed a possible future so if i dreamt of a car accident I could use that information to narrowly avoid a car accident in the future.

Once I had a dream of a young woman being murdered. As I watched the same woman appeared next to me and spoke to me. About a week later I saw that same young woman in real life on a missing persons poster. When they caught her killers the details matched my dream. I prayed to God and told him that I while I didn't like that experience I would accept the burden if that's what he wanted for me. I never had a dream like that again.
I have had premonition dreams, too; but thankfully only about small, mundane happenings which proceeded to happen in real time. Once, I dreamed about this scary looking biker dude. I was in college at the time, so when I went on campus the next day, I decided to go to the cafeteria. As I was sitting there, I felt somebody staring at me and...there he was! I got up and left.