Dreams

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
DREAMS. THE QUESTION TODAY INVOLVES DREAMS. DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN INSPIRED BY A DREAM? HOW ABOUT GETTING INFO FROM ABOVE? DO YOU KEEP A DREAM JOURNAL? HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DREAM THAT NEVER LEFT YOU? OR ONE THAT SCARED YOU? LEFT YOU ANGRY WHEN YOU WOKE?

LET'S TALK DREAMS....

49898813_2481105255237540_3198117259457331200_n (Small).jpg

I rarely remember dreams. The only time is when I go back to sleep from my normal wakeup time. My dreams surround school mostly, elementary, Junior high, high school, college, and other classes that I might have taken.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I keep my dream journal always. However, the funniest dream I have ever had involved the forum members. I had several of the members fighting aliens with me in a bizzare scenerio that had me laughing when I woke up.

My dreams can sometimes be message dreams, and I listen closely to them. They have a different quality about them that is hard to explain. They are very clear and they tend to stick with me when I wake. Many times I will ask a question before bedtime and a dream will bring the answer.

Back when I was developing software I'd hit a brick wall and just couldn't find the code I needed to write solve a particular problem no matter how much time I spent working on it getting nowhere. On more than one occasion I would dream the solution, I could actually see the lines of code I needed and would write this down on waking, problem solved.

Like Critter I rarely remember dreams. I tried to keep a journal but I only got the occasional silly entry.

Reactions: Debi
DREAMS. THE QUESTION TODAY INVOLVES DREAMS. DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN INSPIRED BY A DREAM? HOW ABOUT GETTING INFO FROM ABOVE? DO YOU KEEP A DREAM JOURNAL? HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DREAM THAT NEVER LEFT YOU? OR ONE THAT SCARED YOU? LEFT YOU ANGRY WHEN YOU WOKE?

LET'S TALK DREAMS....

dream..i remember each one of it..mystery and ancient dream...now i write novel base on my dream...

Dream's have undoubtedly been the single biggest influence in my life since I was a young child. From fighting evil, to meeting The Elder's and Guide's, to attending Gatherings, to discerning danger... all these lesson's and more came from my Dream State long before these things entered my Wake State. I seldom forget a Dream and I seldom fail to record it.

I am in line with Darcy.
Aside from the religious aspects it's a great way to get a handle on my own psychology. Much in the same way a doctor will listen to your heart and lungs and read your blood test. To find out what's going on underneath.:)

Had a dream once of the designs of a massive ship. I was obsessed with titanic at the time. The ship just went on and on and on.

Once had a dream of a massive "storm" swirling in a vortex above my neighborhood and it raining and the wind blowing but the storm was staying right above the neighborhood. Inside the storm was bright stationary lights like a massive craft was inside the storm.

My mom would have reoccurring dreams of hiding from the government soldiers or hiding from ET's looking for our family.

Had a dream once in an apartment about 4 years ago where I was walking around the Parking lot but it was ultra foggy and a tiger was walking around looking at me so I went up to the 3rd story where my apartment was but the number on the door was wrong and I couldn't open the door, then I think I woke up when I realized that someone else was watching my thoughts.

Weird. Haha had some seriously weird dreams. Had a nightmare last night that my wife was possessed and I woke my wife up having the nightmare and she woke me up.

I used to try to lucid dream but I don't do it anymore because I don't have time and I am not as curious anymore about it. I know that you should not lucid dream every time you sleep because it disrupts your sleep and you are not getting proper sleep but am illusion of proper sleep which can be dangerous. I think that had something to do with Jared Lee Loughner shooting U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords in 2011. I remember because I was messing around with lucid dreaming and I found out that jared Loughner was using the same forum as I was about lucid dreaming.