Dream Telepathy

Haha
It is what most people would prefer to as a praying mantis. But the correct term is mantid. There, she was an adult female Deroplatys lobata, a "Dead Leaf Mantis". She was doing a threat display by showing her colorful underarms and spreading her wings. She's been deceased a long time now but she was awesome. I'd bred her and got to have some of her babies which was cool.
Wow that’s very interesting. I have a friend that has odd bugs as her pets. She has what looks like a giant black millipede and some odd Beatles. She loves them. Thanks for explaining.

Reactions: Galexy
Wow that’s very interesting. I have a friend that has odd bugs as her pets. She has what looks like a giant black millipede and some odd Beatles. She loves them. Thanks for explaining.

Very interesting, for sure! I used to have a Giant Black African Millipede -- before they were illegal to sell. He was awesome.

You're welcome!

Reactions: Lynne
Cool, Alex.
Thanks, haha. I noticed a lot of people tend to call me Galaxy because that is the correct spelling of the word. So I just wanted to let ya'll know it's deliberate haha

View attachment 12234

New studies reaffirm the idea of human communication while sleeping, also known as dream telepathy.

As the name suggests, it is the ability to consciously or unconsciously communicate with fellow humans while sleeping (Dreaming).

The concept of dream telepathy is not a new one, in the past also, many great scientists tried
to understand the mysteriousphenomenon of dream telepathy. Sigmund Freud attempted to
understand the implications of dream telepathy on psychoanalytic thoughts. On multiple
occasions, he accepted the influence of telepathic ideas on the thought process of humans.

Carl Jung also believed in the idea of dream telepathy. Jung went on to try to explain the
paranormal activities by devising a hypothesis. It is quite obvious that many great minds of the world believe in the study of ‘Supernatural’ phenomena. Nikola Tesla once said, “The day
science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade
than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
Now with the knowledge of quantum physics, we know that there are vast interconnections
between almost everything in the universe. But we are still not able to understand how two
minds are connected in dreams, where the reality is completely different from the reality of
this world. But the quantum interconnections are the best possible explanation with us at this moment of time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source/more: Dream Telepathy: Studies Prove That Humans Can Communicate With Each Other While Dreaming - Conscious Reminder
I am not sure if this relates to this or not but, since the CERN supercollider was constructed a lot of strange things have been happening.

Reactions: Galexy and Lynne
IMO, dream telepathy occurs on the Astral Planes.

Reactions: 7Critter