Dream Telepathy

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
dreams.jpg

New studies reaffirm the idea of human communication while sleeping, also known as dream telepathy.

As the name suggests, it is the ability to consciously or unconsciously communicate with fellow humans while sleeping (Dreaming).

The concept of dream telepathy is not a new one, in the past also, many great scientists tried
to understand the mysteriousphenomenon of dream telepathy. Sigmund Freud attempted to
understand the implications of dream telepathy on psychoanalytic thoughts. On multiple
occasions, he accepted the influence of telepathic ideas on the thought process of humans.

Carl Jung also believed in the idea of dream telepathy. Jung went on to try to explain the
paranormal activities by devising a hypothesis. It is quite obvious that many great minds of the world believe in the study of ‘Supernatural’ phenomena. Nikola Tesla once said, “The day
science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade
than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
Now with the knowledge of quantum physics, we know that there are vast interconnections
between almost everything in the universe. But we are still not able to understand how two
minds are connected in dreams, where the reality is completely different from the reality of
this world. But the quantum interconnections are the best possible explanation with us at this moment of time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source/more: Dream Telepathy: Studies Prove That Humans Can Communicate With Each Other While Dreaming - Conscious Reminder

View attachment 12234

New studies reaffirm the idea of human communication while sleeping, also known as dream telepathy.

I don’t necessarily have experience with “dream” telepathy as uncertain if I was actually in a dream state. But I definitely have experienced “sleeping” telepathy at least twice with an ex-girlfriend and then at least once with the male friend that would one day become my closest spiritual confidant.

In all three cases, in the morning after, I shared with the other person exact thoughts which I had perceived as dreams which they told me were in fact exact thoughts - long and complex ones - that they had had during the hours I was asleep that prior night. They were convinced that I had read their waking thoughts while I was asleep.

Since both had experienced in the past me reading their thoughts when I too was awake, this did not seem to come as a huge surprise to either of them.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I don’t necessarily have experience with “dream” telepathy as uncertain if I was actually in a dream state. But I definitely have experienced “sleeping” telepathy at least twice with an ex-girlfriend and then at least once with the male friend that would one day become my closest spiritual confidant.

In all three cases, in the morning after, I shared with the other person exact thoughts which I had perceived as dreams which they told me were in fact exact thoughts - long and complex ones - that they had had during the hours I was asleep that prior night. They were convinced that I had read their waking thoughts while I was asleep.

Since both had experienced in the past me reading their thoughts when I too was awake, this did not seem to come as a huge surprise to either of them.
This has to be a huge validation for you. Amazing what the mind is capable of doing.

Reactions: Debi
I sent a message to my crush at my old job once. Before I went to sleep, I told him to dream of me. The next day, he came in and told me he had a weird dream. He said we were zoologists and found a new species of insect.

At my current job, I have a strong connection with one of my managers. I've been sending him messages telepathically. The other day, he told me he has gifts, and I told him I knew he did. And he told me he knew I did too. We've been talking about it and it's amazing. I've never had an experience like this before and I am coming to the realization that this is exactly what I want in a relationship. The connection is crazy.

Have any of you ever met someone in real life with abilities like yours?

I sent a message to my crush at my old job once. Before I went to sleep, I told him to dream of me. The next day, he came in and told me he had a weird dream. He said we were zoologists and found a new species of insect.

At my current job, I have a strong connection with one of my managers. I've been sending him messages telepathically. The other day, he told me he has gifts, and I told him I knew he did. And he told me he knew I did too. We've been talking about it and it's amazing. I've never had an experience like this before and I am coming to the realization that this is exactly what I want in a relationship. The connection is crazy.

Quite a few, actually!

Reactions: Galexy and Lynne

Like I said before my wife and I can read each other’s minds the odd time

We’ve also had synchronized dreams (mostly nightmares unfortunately)

So having shared gifts with a partner or even a friend can be a blessing or not.

Reactions: Galexy and Lynne
I don’t have any abilities of the paranormal however I seem to be surrounded by them lol.

Hey Galaxy what is your avatar? Just curious.

Reactions: Galexy
Like I said before my wife and I can read each other’s minds the odd time

We’ve also had synchronized dreams (mostly nightmares unfortunately)

So having shared gifts with a partner or even a friend can be a blessing or not.

That's great! My sister and I have shared dreams before. The locations in them too, it seems. Very interesting. I have a theory that some dreams are alternate realities that we are tapping into.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
I don’t have any abilities of the paranormal however I seem to be surrounded by them lol.

Hey Galaxy what is your avatar? Just curious.
Haha
It is what most people would prefer to as a praying mantis. But the correct term is mantid. There, she was an adult female Deroplatys lobata, a "Dead Leaf Mantis". She was doing a threat display by showing her colorful underarms and spreading her wings. She's been deceased a long time now but she was awesome. I'd bred her and got to have some of her babies which was cool.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne