dream of helper

bluesea

Reaction score
I’ve always wanted a person or persons to share a few of my interesting (?) dreams with and maybe this is a good time and place to do so.
To further kind of set the stage: recently I had to make a tough decision to leave my partner. But it took a long time to do so, I agonized over it. Then one night, I had a dream. In the dream I was standing in an open area which was not like Earth. It felt like a different sort of reality. It was not like usual dreams where sometimes you have that hint you are dreaming. An angel- like being of great loveliness walked up and told me - without speaking - that I needed to know it was okay now. They’d “take over the work” I’d been doing.
i felt a surge of peace and relief and then woke up. When I was fully awake I started worrying the dream meant I was about to die. But I don’t think so. I think they were letting me know it was time to move on from the person who’d been making me unhappy.

When I was fully awake I started worrying the dream meant I was about to die. But I don’t think so. I think they were letting me know it was time to move on from the person who’d been making me unhappy.

Angel dreams generally symbolise a greater force that is watching over us, directing us, sheltering us, or trying to show us something important, which is typically hidden. They are a good sign.

The important part about any dream is translating the message that lays within, based on what is currently happening in your spiritual and physical life.

As you mention that there was a singular angelic figure. This suggests purity of purpose and action. A need to cast off distractions and focus on the things that are most important to you. The environment surrounding you in your dream is also significant. Standing in an open area signifies peace and relaxation.

Also, by the account you gave of your dream, the angelic figure 'spoke' to you in a reassuring tone. This is a general indication that we seek some peace and quiet. Our life can be hectic at the present moment, and we need some protection from our daily 'noise' and activity. We may be seeking sanctuary, some time for reflection, or for spiritual comfort.

Taking your account into consideration, I think that your conclusion as to the purpose of your dream was correct. You were being told that everything is fine now, that you can move on and start a new beginning with a fresh outlook.

Last edited:
Wow, we should bring all our dreams to you for interpretation, titch! That interpretation sounded fairly insightful! Of course, bluesea can let us know what she thinks. :)

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Thanks for sharing your experience. I won’t call it a dream because it sounds like a visitation to me. I think your interpretation is correct. I rarely remember my dreams but the ones I do are often in the visitation class.

I’ve always wanted a person or persons to share a few of my interesting (?) dreams with and maybe this is a good time and place to do so.
To further kind of set the stage: recently I had to make a tough decision to leave my partner. But it took a long time to do so, I agonized over it. Then one night, I had a dream. In the dream I was standing in an open area which was not like Earth. It felt like a different sort of reality. It was not like usual dreams where sometimes you have that hint you are dreaming. An angel- like being of great loveliness walked up and told me - without speaking - that I needed to know it was okay now. They’d “take over the work” I’d been doing.
i felt a surge of peace and relief and then woke up. When I was fully awake I started worrying the dream meant I was about to die. But I don’t think so. I think they were letting me know it was time to move on from the person who’d been making me unhappy.
I think you made the right decision and got the confirmation for doing so, so many live their whole lives with the wrong person. You will find the one, usually not what you expect or dream of but your spirits will be intertwined, just relax and go with your heart and instinct on this. If you get the slightest gut feeling just back off. I think the feeling of you going to die is just the ending of that chapter of your life, a change for the better.

Thank you for the responses! They couldn't be more supportive. I'm taking time to just enjoy being with my own self. lol well most of the time I enjoy - sometimes still fairly shocked.
The analysis by titch2k6 is impressive and appreciated. :)