Do you believe...

I’m going to try to weigh in on this although I have never seen a ghost. I have had smells, apports, and the “vibe” something was there. I’m just going with the theory anything might be possible. Every person is different and has different gifts and abilities, the spirit world may be the same. I may be over simplifying it but that’s how I reason it out.

Reactions: garnetsilver
...I have never seen a ghost. I have had smells, apports, and the “vibe” something was there.
I have never had a visual experience of a ghost either. The closest I've come is a very powerful sense of bad residual energy that told me something was just not right about a house that I looked at with a realtor. That experience is written down somewhere in one of the haunted real estate threads. The energy was so negative it actually twisted my normal visual field in the center of the house. But other than that there was no manifestation that I could actually describe as a ghost.

I have never had a visual experience of a ghost either. The closest I've come is a very powerful sense of bad residual energy that told me something was just not right about a house that I looked at with a realtor. That experience is written down somewhere in one of the haunted real estate threads. The energy was so negative it actually twisted my normal visual field in the center of the house. But other than that there was no manifestation that I could actually describe as a ghost.
I think I remember that discussion. I believe our body’s respond to certain energy that clues us in to what is not a good place. The reverse is true also, a good place makes us feel comfortable.