Did BF braid this flag?

i would have to say I don't think so..... braiding, knot tying, weaving, etc. comes from the skillset of tool usage and creating things, baskets, rope, snares and such. if that were the case we would have found evidence of these tools or usage all over the place.

Reactions: Debi
i would have to say I don't think so..... braiding, knot tying, weaving, etc. comes from the skillset of tool usage and creating things, baskets, rope, snares and such. if that were the case we would have found evidence of these tools or usage all over the place.

In addition, wind can do strange things to items like that. My next door neighbors were away when the tornado hit last year. The husband was a SEA vet who flew the US, USMC, and Purple Heart flags from stanchions on his house. The three of them were shredded and tied to together after the storm.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
This is a stretch but if they have other activity in the area, this could have been a bord BF. There have been claims of rudimentary baskets supposidely woven by them, also their wood structures seem to have a woven branch effect. Who knows lol. It’s a stretch though.