Decorate "The Nest"

This is going to be one tricked out aerie.
it should have thick beams, lots of wood with an arched round ceiling (made of all glass, to let the moon light in ) and imbedded in the wooden walls metal "bars" going up to form the arch...to give an aviary feel....(of course there also has to be a secret passage somewhere)

it should have thick beams, lots of wood with an arched round ceiling (made of all glass, to let the moon light in ) and imbedded in the wooden walls metal "bars" going up to form the arch...to give an aviary feel....(of course there also has to be a secret passage somewhere)

You do know our bird has to build this thing with twigs she flies up one at a time?

You do know our bird has to build this thing with twigs she flies up one at a time?
we will all lend a hand, you know "with a little help from my friends" sgt. pepper and all......I believe go big or go home....lol...you should see my vision for the spirituality cathedral wing or the science/time travel wing....we are just getting started here...….the cryptid wing might be a little scary though, and dangerous.....

Reactions: garnetsilver
AS MOST OF YOU KNOW, I LIVE HERE "VIRTUALLY" IN THE OWL'S NEST. BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH I HAVE THIS MENTAL "VIRTUAL IMAGE" OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE INSIDE. :p MY NEST HAS ROOMS, AND I FEEL A NEED TO REDECORATE. I'M STARTING WITH THE LAMP BELOW. NOW, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ME TO HELP ME REDECORATE? ANYTHING FROM CURTAINS TO KITCHEN, BRING ME A PICTURE OF WHAT I SHOULD ADD INTO MY NEST! :D

Keep this lamp! Wow I love it.

Reactions: garnetsilver
we will all lend a hand, you know "with a little help from my friends" sgt. pepper and all......I believe go big or go home....lol...you should see my vision for the spirituality cathedral wing or the science/time travel wing....we are just getting started here...….the cryptid wing might be a little scary though, and dangerous.....

To quote Ernie Douglas, "I don't know, that sounds like a lotta work Uncle Charlie."
924c1de868cfa9236d4fd23d10351883.png

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne