Decorate "The Nest"

Wow paul ! This may be my new fav of your paintings.
great painting, but not mine... i think that may be hanging in Dukes study. which i think may be similar to paintmans…..(though i do want to see the Pamela Anderson mirror, you know for the pop culture significance.....)

Reactions: Lynne
great painting, but not mine... i think that may be hanging in Dukes study. which i think may be similar to paintmans…..(though i do want to see the Pamela Anderson mirror, you know for the pop culture significance.....)

I see another Owl's Nest daily question coming out of this, "Describe or show us a photo of your favorite painting/print/wall hanging currently in your home/office/nest."

Since it's virtual and fantasy, I see Debi in a gypsy wagon, traveling about the country; something that she normally could not do.
the secret passage leads down to the carriage house right underneath where the vardo is stored......
Perfect! And the secret passage is a great idea.

Reactions: Lynne
Still need a bed and a birdbath.....kitchen would be nice....

Still need a bed and a birdbath.....kitchen would be nice....
a fitting birdbath for the décor...

tub.jpg

the kitchen will be just past the main parlor, (which is big enough for the biggest gathering or "ball") it would hold all the recipes and equipment for any dish imagined....and lead into the dining hall. off of the parlor is access to the other 12 wings of the compound....which encircles the main courtyard and outdoor areas..... petting zoo, stables, aviary, etc...….and obviously now an octopus enclosure...