Day Trips

We like to go th the small town of Frankenmuth, a city in Michigan, known for its Bavarian-style architecture. The Frankenmuth Historical Museum highlights the area’s German roots. Michigan’s Military & Space Heroes Museum displays flight gear, Medals of Honor and military equipment. Bordered by the Cass River, Heritage Park has an event pavilion and a riverside pathway. Frankenmuth Aerial Park offers ropes courses and zip lines in a wooded area.

I would zip line way quicker than say sky diving lol. Always hear that question in my mind..."Who would jump out of a perfectly functioning craft?" lol
I used to work for an company that owned a small airport. They had a para shoot club that one of my bosses flew for. They offered me many times to take a dive but I never went. I think that was too much even for me who likes to try new things.

Mrs Duke enjoys trips to Ohio's "Amish Country," it's a three hour drive. She loves their crafts and baked good.

Within 3-4 hours of me, there are at least a dozen Division 1A college football teams representing all but two of the ten 1A conferences. If I include small college football schools, the number is close to thirty. I've been to most of them at least once.
I have visited Ohio. I remember seeing the Amish horses and buggies flying along the roadside and seeing their washing hanging out in their backyards. It was fascinating.