Current experiences on going

Update....

So I cleansed once a week for a month.... The negative feelings etc... have gone.
However something remains. Before and after cleansing I saw what I thought to be Gyda peeking around the corner of her bedroom door. When I checked, Gyda was fast asleep. Was almost like a blur out of my per-phial sight. 3 other ppl who visited my apartment have also seen this. I reviewed in my minds eye what I saw...I saw a little girl about the height of the door knob( gyda is shorter). the others described the same. One time when Gyda was at school.
The last 2 weeks I have been letting Gyda's mom stay a few nights as she is homeless. She has no knowledge of what has been going on as I don't advertise. She told me she heard a little girl giggle in her ear. Saw blurs passing the bedroom door at night. She bought a tent and won't sleep here. All in all things have improved. I can't move yet, so I am digging a Fox Hole for Gyda and I and doing what I can.

Update....

So I cleansed once a week for a month.... The negative feelings etc... have gone.
However something remains. Before and after cleansing I saw what I thought to be Gyda peeking around the corner of her bedroom door. When I checked, Gyda was fast asleep. Was almost like a blur out of my per-phial sight. 3 other ppl who visited my apartment have also seen this. I reviewed in my minds eye what I saw...I saw a little girl about the height of the door knob( gyda is shorter). the others described the same. One time when Gyda was at school.
The last 2 weeks I have been letting Gyda's mom stay a few nights as she is homeless. She has no knowledge of what has been going on as I don't advertise. She told me she heard a little girl giggle in her ear. Saw blurs passing the bedroom door at night. She bought a tent and won't sleep here. All in all things have improved. I can't move yet, so I am digging a Fox Hole for Gyda and I and doing what I can.
I think kids attract kid type entities, I don't believe they are kid's spirits but I may be wrong. I had what looked like an 8 year old boy entity when my kids were that age. Things were getting broken, I blamed the girls and they blamed the boy ghost. I didn't believe it until it pushed me down the hall into a bathtub one night, I saw it was a dark haired boy. I yelled at it to leave and never saw it again. I feel bad for it if it was a kid's lost soul but we didn't need it there.