Current experiences on going

Current update:
Currently, my daughter will not sleep in her room which quickly escalated to her provoking fights.
As I type this she is trying to stop me from doing so! Yes THAT! is NUTS!

Ragz, through our private conversations I'm aware that she's being seen by medical pros to help find out what's going on. Since she is so very young, I hesitate to label this paranormal related until more info comes from that assessment. However, as a precaution, the sage and Monster Spray is coming to you, and I would suggest you say the St. Michael's prayer daily on her behalf. If you feel strongly that there is a negative paranormal cause, then our policy is to advise you to seek clergy intervention to see if that helps.

I know it's difficult when a child is acting differently, mainly cuz I had one that did! I'll keep working with you on PM to see if we can find a solution along with the med team you have (very wisely) involved in the process. Sending you and daughter much love and you guys are in our prayers. You're a good dad, and I know you will see her safely through this.

Sounds like whatever this or these are, are very much connected directly to you. Being that you moved several times and like clockwork, they re-appear and the activity resumes. I'm with Garnetsilver, ask them to please stop. Words are powerful, even in the Spirit world.
This has been weighing on my mind today.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Tworivers71
Words are powerful, even in the Spirit world.
Last few days been doing this. Same as before, resistance/fighting. :/
It would appear Words are not enough :/