Current experiences on going

Yes, there is that danger that it isn't really a little girl. Good that you are researching things! I have heard of children's ghosts traveling until they find a home with nice warm energy.

Yes, there is that danger that it isn't really a little girl. Good that you are researching things! I have heard of children's ghosts traveling until they find a home with nice warm energy.
I've heard stories too ;) Good and bad....so far other than freaking out mom, nothing else, I will sage again on Tuesday when Gyda goes to school ;)

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good idea, Ragz. Also speak to this being and ask it to leave, inform it that it doesn't belong there. Even if it is a child's spirit, it really should move on.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Good idea, Ragz. Also speak to this being and ask it to leave, inform it that it doesn't belong there. Even if it is a child's spirit, it really should move on.
Yes, I plan to ;) Previously I only specified negative entities.... ;ss

Reactions: garnetsilver
Update....

So I cleansed once a week for a month.... The negative feelings etc... have gone.
However something remains. Before and after cleansing I saw what I thought to be Gyda peeking around the corner of her bedroom door. When I checked, Gyda was fast asleep. Was almost like a blur out of my per-phial sight. 3 other ppl who visited my apartment have also seen this. I reviewed in my minds eye what I saw...I saw a little girl about the height of the door knob( gyda is shorter). the others described the same. One time when Gyda was at school.
The last 2 weeks I have been letting Gyda's mom stay a few nights as she is homeless. She has no knowledge of what has been going on as I don't advertise. She told me she heard a little girl giggle in her ear. Saw blurs passing the bedroom door at night. She bought a tent and won't sleep here. All in all things have improved. I can't move yet, so I am digging a Fox Hole for Gyda and I and doing what I can.
Thanks for the update. If it is just the spirit of a child, it may be ok. If it is an imposter, then you will have more to deal with. I would think it is not a negative spirit or it would have cleared out with the cleansing. Keep praying the St. Michael prayer daily.

• Love it
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Thanks for the update. If it is just the spirit of a child, it may be ok. If it is an imposter, then you will have more to deal with. I would think it is not a negative spirit or it would have cleared out with the cleansing. Keep praying the St. Michael prayer daily.
I am making no assumptions. So far no issues of concern ;)

Reactions: Lynne