Cube UFO's in TX and Antarctica

Seems like $5m is an awful small amount for them to pay for something like that... Wonder if that is a type of thing they want for their space expansion/living in the future?

Seems like $5m is an awful small amount for them to pay for something like that... Wonder if that is a type of thing they want for their space expansion/living in the future?
They have such little funding I'm sure it's all they can afford and its contingent on the craft actually surviving a launch. I think the name fame if you made it would be enough recognition and then possibly contract with NASA to help build. I'd sure as hell be patenting myself- make NASA buy the rights.

Prob take bits and piece from several and put them into one so they can avoid paying anyone team? Tho I'd patent before, but then again doesn't that process take forever?

Reactions: Indigo
How very interesting......especially the timing on all of this. Mis-direction?

Prob take bits and piece from several and put them into one so they can avoid paying anyone team? Tho I'd patent before, but then again doesn't that process take forever?
It depends. If you are Space X or Boeing or any number of 'big leagues' players you can pull strings.

I can see people testing this out in airspace- FBI or CIA comes to investigate & boom you've got the permit from NASA - go about your business no problem have a good night.

And you would test this stuff at night - you don't want the competition to find out.

Reactions: Debi
How very interesting......especially the timing on all of this. Mis-direction?
They've been launching little 'cubesats' for about a decade now. Maybe longer but I saw early 00's late 90s. I just found out so I'm no expert on the timeline. But private companies like Boeing & SpaceX have been developing God knows what for however long. It's become evident that space colonization and travel is the new $$$$$ generator of the future- there's a new space race & being privatized and new with few regulations = crazy possibilities.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Hmmmmmm.....this has got me scratching my head. Time to do some research.