Cube UFO's in TX and Antarctica

I believe you, Sal. I've shared my triangle story here before. Those things are NOT of this world, I swear. They are OTHER! Wish I knew who were the good guys and who were the bad guys!
yup, if they were good guys, they would have introduced themselves already. This sneaking around $hit is for the birds. I pity them if they are around my house as well as everybody in a 1/4 mile circle:) No Hulu tonight

yup, if they were good guys, they would have introduced themselves already. This sneaking around $hit is for the birds. I pity them if they are around my house as well as everybody in a 1/4 mile circle:) No Hulu tonight
I now have a deeper understanding of that EMP thing of yours! (And I think I want one....lol!)

Reactions: amused1 and sal
i 10 in Sonora TX. Thought it was the top of the tower but when I stopped the car to get a look at it, it was just humming across the sky. It was way too far away but it did look like a cube. I do not have a cell phone or i would have taken a picture. Silent and not aerodynamic, has to be electrical hence EMP protection. Unfortunately the size of my current device is hauled on a trailer and the last time we tested it, it wiped out my truck and a friends:) I told you once before, I will not be taken:)
How big was it roughly?

Reactions: amused1
I would say the size of a 24 ft box truck

There have been many reports of a cube entering or leaving our sun, and others about them sitting out there in space. These reports have always set off my inner alarms of something wicked this way comes.

There have been many reports of a cube entering or leaving our sun, and others about them sitting out there in space. These reports have always set off my inner alarms of something wicked this way comes.
From the sun?

Gee what if the sun is fake.

I just got this mental image of an iguana in an aquarium. Someone turns the light on, sometimes the light turns off. whose doing it? Iguana doesn't know.

What if Iguana's experience is more similar to ours than we want to think?

Reactions: amused1 and Debi
Some have put forth the stargate theory here with the sun....or dimensional portal. Actually, with that much energy involved, it would make sense.

Reactions: amused1 and Indigo
BACK to the cubes we go! I knew this was somewhere in my head...had to go look it up. Reference about the " New Jerusalem".

New Jerusalem has no need of the sun, moon, or candle to shine in it. Its light is like a jasper stone, clear as crystal and most precious. The glory of God lightens it—the Lamb is its light.
It is an enormous city and appears to be shaped like a cube. It is approximately 1500 miles long, 1500 miles wide, and 1500 miles high. Such a city, if it has levels, could house billions of people.

http://www.laestrella.com/Documents/Bible_Prophecy/New_jerusalem.htm

Reactions: amused1 and surge
Rev 21:16-AND THE CITY LIETH FOURSQUARE (or was laid out like a square-NIV), AND THE LENGTH IS AS LARGE AS THE BREADTH (or width): AND HE MEASURED THE CITY WITH THE REED (or rod), TWELVE THOUSAND FURLONGS (or stadia) (or 1500 miles). THE LENGTH AND THE BREADTH (or width) AND THE HEIGHT OF IT ARE EQUAL (or the same).
New Jerusalem appears to be shaped like a huge cube. It is approximately 1380 to 1500 miles long, 1380 to 1500 miles wide, and 1380 to 1500 miles high. It appears to be a huge "Holy of Holies"-ref 1 Ki 6:20.
The exact length of a furlong (Greek: stadion), at the time this was written, seems to be in question. The best estimates appear to be (on each side and the height) from 1380 to 1500 miles or approximately 2220 to 2414 km.
A city of this size could house billions of people. If it had levels, it could easily house much more and still have ample room for secluded areas or places to roam.

Reactions: amused1 and surge