Cube UFO's in TX and Antarctica

Hmmmmmm.....this has got me scratching my head. Time to do some research.
I was hoping I'd grab your interest with that one! :) Yes, this one has me the same way.

I was hoping I'd grab your interest with that one! :) Yes, this one has me the same way.
I wish there was a shot of the entire horizon or better yet, video footage. I went to a Texas station KVIA - they have comments from other El Pasoans who saw weird lights in the sky of orange/blue glow on July 4th.

Reactions: Debi
Well, let's keep the sharing going on this one as my spidey senses are on overload with this topic for some reason.

I don't believe those kids or that woman. I think the video is probably a hoax I found a chron.com article that said MUFON had this to say:
But Fletcher Gray, the head Texas investigator for the Mutual UFO Network, said he believes the video is a "computer generated image," or CGI.

"If you blow the thing up, you can see too many pixels," Gray said Tuesday. "Someone is playing a practical joke."

Regardless, I say why not. Maybe not this particular cube, but obviously the cube shape has proven itself efficient by our naive government funded NASA.

And of course, I go back to the Sumerian cube ark & the Annunaki & I say, yeah cube craft are probably out there.

Reactions: Debi
Mystery solved!!
(That's The Doctor's Tardis, for all you heathens out there.)

article-2509836-197FADEE00000578-219_634x549.jpg

Reactions: Debi and Indigo
In fact NASA seems very much interested in cube satellites...https://www.nasa.gov/content/cubesat-launch-initiative-50-cubesats-from-50-states-in-5-years

Granted these are not the size of box trucks, but whose to say someone out there isn't trying to make something like that?
It is not beyond the realm of possibility. Amateur radio operators have been building and launching (well, getting launched to be accurate) their own birds for decades, so perhaps someone is working on a much larger model. However, you are correct, most cubesats have a 1U form factor (10 inches by 10 inches by 11 inches, split into at least three layers (backplanes) internally, with holes and channels for wiring harnesses cut into both sides of each backplane) but they can be bolted end to end to end to construct larger systems. I never worked on a 6U unit (10 inches by 10 inches by 66 inches in length) but they do exist.

Prob take bits and piece from several and put them into one so they can avoid paying anyone team? Tho I'd patent before, but then again doesn't that process take forever?
Yes to the first part, most certainly not to the second part.

NASA has a time-honored tradition of eking every last erg of use out of everything it can get its hands on. However, nothing happens on project until the funding has been released and civil servants have signed off on releasing the funding. If anyone tasked to the project does so much as pick up a screwdriver (meaning they are logging billable minutes - no ifs, ands, ors, or buts), they are spending money that NASA has not earmarked for them, and they would be sitting on a pillow at work for a while from the upbraiding the civil servant would give them.

Everyone billing hours on a project gets paid for those hours. Everyone.