Cringe!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

252533995_5386486371413384_6086587248130073418_n.jpg

Reactions: 7Critter
A knife squeaking across a plate.

My husband sneezing with enough force to break a rib and blow out my eardrum.

Next week's line up for Coast to Coast AM.

(More to come, I'm sure.)
Lol, two of those are my cringe worthies, too! The sound of the knife across the plate, and Mr. Garnet's sneezes can be heard a block away; plus they scare the cats. Popping gum, snapping fingers, high pitched voices.

cars with deepthroat mufflers driving around at all hours of the night revving their engines with their car stereos blasting

people talking really loud outside when they are right next to each other esp. at 2 or 3 in the morning
Sounds like the neighbors that live two blocks away.

Sounds like the neighbors that live two blocks away.
yeah, they are talking real loud right now I seriously have to move out of the city and into the great wild living on a main street with public transportation doesn't help either maybe in another year I'll move that's if my 2nd floor neighbor stops complaining about every little thing that is another cringe least spirits are easier to live with
this gif is my mood with them
David-Archuleta-patience.gif

I cringe when people accidently spit on me when talking up close, you don't say anything but it's like acid burning into you :eek: .

You won't regret that move, I did it 35 years ago. You do have to deal with some small town stuff if like me you don't really conform but they get used to it, lol.
oh yeah conforming and me does not compute lol I'd be known as that crazy eccentric lady I honestly wouldn't even care I'd just have a house on the outskirts of town growing my witchy herbs and doing witchy things