Creepy or Cool...

Some are creepy and some are pretty. I think confused or earthbound spirits are attached to their bodies. I wont visit at night for sure.

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
I enjoy a stroll around the graveyard of Govan Old Parish Church which is South of the river Clyde running through Glasgow and very close to where I was born. Some of the graves are over a thousand years old, very atmospheric.
Now I’d love to go there. What an amazing history.
Hi LG. Armand posted an amazing Guitar solo on the live chat thread this morning. Check it out.

Reactions: TonyM and Debi
Cemeteries are cool. I love the peacefulness. I often will read a name and wonder what that person was like. I took my three daughters to cemeteries on their first few driving lessons. We would go early enough in the day that no one was there to disturb.

Reactions: CalicoBarnCat
Funny story about cemetaries. My mom hated squirrels in her yard so she would live trap them and take the to the cemetary and release them there. She claimed, "they won't bother anybody there!" She trapped so many, the town council was trying to figure out how they had gotten such a HUGE squirrel population in the cemetary! Had to let them in on mom's "secret" rehoming program. lol

I love them, without really knowing why. Occasionally, I go for walks in them just to absorb the atmosphere and get a feel for the history of the town. There are a couple near me that supposedly have a somewhat 'notorious' reputation for being haunted. I had been visiting one of them for years without knowing about the ghosts

Funny story about cemetaries. My mom hated squirrels in her yard so she would live trap them and take the to the cemetary and release them there. She claimed, "they won't bother anybody there!" She trapped so many, the town council was trying to figure out how they had gotten such a HUGE squirrel population in the cemetary! Had to let them in on mom's "secret" rehoming program. lol
Oh that’s hilarious !

It made the home town paper..."Cemetary Mystery". Because mom was so dang PROMINANT in the town, they never explained the mystery to anyone. They just asked her to stop! lol

Oh that's funny, ...my vote would have to be they are cool, we always go through the cemetaries in savannah.
There's a couple of historic ones that are really beautiful places, bona ventur ecemetary is an amazing place to see. Try googleing it and check out some of the pics and history....a really mesmerizing place.