Creepy or Cool...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
28378055_624876021177231_6642374309096616713_n.jpg

Reactions: CalicoBarnCat
Creepy. It’s the idea that even the graves can’t last forever.
I happen to enjoy a stroll through them. I read each persons name, say a short prayer and end by saying, "you are remembered."

The peace and quiet you find there is stunning. And I have never seen a "spirit" or "ghost" in a graveyard. I've seen them other places, but never in a graveyard.

I happen to enjoy a stroll through them. I read each persons name, say a short prayer and end by saying, "you are remembered."

The peace and quiet you find there is stunning. And I have never seen a "spirit" or "ghost" in a graveyard. I've seen them other places, but never in a graveyard.
It’s creepy but in a cool way. An eerie quiet. Because you’re likely the only one in weeks to visit the cemetery. They probably don’t mind the company.

So where did this idea of ghosts in a cemetery come from if spirits are seldom witnessed in these places?

Reactions: Paintman
So where did this idea of ghosts in a cemetery come from if spirits are seldom witnessed in these places?
Well, it's a place of the dead. I guess people just expected that's where you would find them. And don't forget, there was a time when some people were actually buried alive accidently. That may have added to the tales.

Reactions: Charleh
Well, it's a place of the dead. I guess people just expected that's where you would find them. And don't forget, there was a time when some people were actually buried alive accidently. That may have added to the tales.
If I was buried alive I wouldn’t haunt the cemetery anyways. I’d haunt the guy that put me there! I think others that were buried alive would think the same :D

If I was buried alive I wouldn’t haunt the cemetery anyways. I’d haunt the guy that put me there! I think others that were buried alive would think the same :D
Now just because I personally have not experienced activity in a graveyard doesn't mean there isn't any somewhere. Just not been my experience. And I'm with you, Charleh. Bury me alive and I'm haunting whoever did it!

Reactions: Charleh