COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting article and it fits a trend then I'm seeing. The list of symptoms keeps growing every time you turn on the news.
My mom is going to get tested in June because she and her doctor thinks that she had it in February. She was treated for a flu with a Z Pack and an expectorant with codeine. I never saw her so sick. And the symptoms didn't follow what a normal flu looks like. Mom put those other symptoms down to a bad reaction to the codeine, which she has experienced before.
And I'm starting to think that all of the inflammation that I feel in my joints maybe from C19 , and not just from wearing myself out. Add in some fatigue and a lackadaisical attitude that is unlike me.....?

Interesting article and it fits a trend then I'm seeing. The list of symptoms keeps growing every time you turn on the news.
My mom is going to get tested in June because she and her doctor thinks that she had it in February. She was treated for a flu with a Z Pack and an expectorant with codeine. I never saw her so sick. And the symptoms didn't follow what a normal flu looks like. Mom put those other symptoms down to a bad reaction to the codeine, which she has experienced before.
And I'm starting to think that all of the inflammation that I feel in my joints maybe from C19 , and not just from wearing myself out. Add in some fatigue and a lackadaisical attitude that is unlike me.....?
You might want to get tested, hon. And I agree, mom may have had it. I remember you describing how sick she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.