COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey Trial Shows 100% Success of Remdesivir in Fighting COVID-19

I'm seeing that human trials are also showing great promise with this drug. This is one that was mentioned early on. I also read it's a difficult one to manufacture but they are already starting to ramp up production of it. If this one can work, it will be a game changer.

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi all again,
That would be good if the warmer weather had an effect to destroy this virus naturally.
Indeed this pandemic and "curfew" or "lockdown" is very true...I walked to the marina on one of the Great lakes, 5 minutes away from my place, to check the status of things ... all is closed...not one boat...it looks like a ghost place already...the dinner is close too of course...
I seen nothing almost...it was evening though...
On a positive note i seen 2 ducks survivors on the lake...and a cat running by...birds are singing and squirrels and mouses i seen and eard...
No Wild Geese ... at this time they should have been back and on the lake as it wasn't that late.

Not writing to depress anyone but to give an update from the field...anyone seen wildlife or city animals around their place ? Anyone seen
Wild Geese travelling in the sky this spring or eating for a break when they travel back to us in Canada from the South ? Actually i would like to know ... if you want to write back what you seen and how many ...

Nature and Life are strong and will find a way to survive or evolve to immune or more resistant units ... like the 2 ducks i seen ... it will take some time and indeed the summer might be as now and so difficult as we are more outdoor in the summer ...

I continue to pray and i am sure it makes a difference for nature and for us ... I pray also for all the good Leaders we have in this world, government and all, that are courageous to protect us and take good decisions ... they can be affected too and what would we do without them in this world if the terrorists takes over...

I personally do not support super-infection therapy. But I think it is good to study the anitbodies of people that might be immune or have recovered, so this could lead to help others, if they find how and why...and it is less invasive or risky as a therapy...

Stay safe

Hi all again,
That would be good if the warmer weather had an effect to destroy this virus naturally.
Indeed this pandemic and "curfew" or "lockdown" is very true...I walked to the marina on one of the Great lakes, 5 minutes away from my place, to check the status of things ... all is closed...not one boat...it looks like a ghost place already...the dinner is close too of course...
I seen nothing almost...it was evening though...
On a positive note i seen 2 ducks survivors on the lake...and a cat running by...birds are singing and squirrels and mouses i seen and eard...
No Wild Geese ... at this time they should have been back and on the lake as it wasn't that late.

Not writing to depress anyone but to give an update from the field...anyone seen wildlife or city animals around their place ? Anyone seen
Wild Geese travelling in the sky this spring or eating for a break when they travel back to us in Canada from the South ? Actually i would like to know ... if you want to write back what you seen and how many ...

Nature and Life are strong and will find a way to survive or evolve to immune or more resistant units ... like the 2 ducks i seen ... it will take some time and indeed the summer might be as now and so difficult as we are more outdoor in the summer ...

I continue to pray and i am sure it makes a difference for nature and for us ... I pray also for all the good Leaders we have in this world, government and all, that are courageous to protect us and take good decisions ... they can be affected too and what would we do without them in this world if the terrorists takes over...

I personally do not support super-infection therapy. But I think it is good to study the anitbodies of people that might be immune or have recovered, so this could lead to help others, if they find how and why...and it is less invasive or risky as a therapy...

Stay safe
I think nature is doing better without so much human activity. I have seen many birds returning to my area in MI.

Status
Not open for further replies.