COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Until they have definitive way to isolate the virus, mass gatherings anywhere is a bad idea.

Reactions: Benway
Reactions: Benway
I can't see this being controlled until a vaccine is created,and the WHOLE world needs to receive it.
im sure the pharmaceutical companies are backing that idea....with dollar signs in their heads...lol.... unfortunately unless its made to be free that will never happen. it could be as low as 5 or 10 dollars and ppl would still choose to not get it because of having to pay... we are still trying to figure out a health solution over here but no plan so far is affordable for everyone...our health industry here is a mess as far as affordability, this pandemic was the last thing we needed.

im sure the pharmaceutical companies are backing that idea....with dollar signs in their heads...lol.... unfortunately unless its made to be free that will never happen. it could be as low as 5 or 10 dollars and ppl would still choose to not get it because of having to pay... we are still trying to figure out a health solution over here but no plan so far is affordable for everyone...our health industry here is a mess as far as affordability, this pandemic was the last thing we needed.

I don't think we had to pay for the polio vaccine as children. I remember getting the oral vaccine in school in either kindergarten or 1st grade. We all marched down to the cafeteria and lined up to drink it out of little cups. I don't remember if our parents were even asked.

I don't think we had to pay for the polio vaccine as children. I remember getting the oral vaccine in school in either kindergarten or 1st grade. We all marched down to the cafeteria and lined up to drink it out of little cups. I don't remember if our parents were even asked.
You are correct. That was provided by the government for no fee.

You are correct. That was provided by the government for no fee.
Was is mandatory for children to get into school like the vaccination for smallpox?

Not long ago my granddaughter asked me about my smallpox vaccination scar.

Reactions: Paintman
Was is mandatory for children to get into school like the vaccination for smallpox?

Not long ago my granddaughter asked me about my smallpox vaccination scar.
I think it was. I vividly remember going to the doctor for mine with my sister.

Reactions: Paulm and Duke
it was definitely a different world in our youth.... you know the insulin patent was given away for free by the inventor so it would be affordable/available for anyone and everyone...but look at what happened to that once large pharma got control.... which in a way is the same boat our health system is in now with the ins. companies not being capped when it was tried to be made mandatory...… but that's a little too close to politics to get into........ sorry Debi. trying to keep it basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.