COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING! You may have recently heard about the My Pillow Guy touting a new herbal "cure". DO NOT TRY TO TAKE THIS PLANT IN ANY FORM! IT IS DANGEROUS!

I remember years ago over here a family,new to the country, used oleander wood to BBQ.The tainted meat killed the whole family,very sad.When I was a young kid I used to taste different plants and suck the sap out of the flowers,I only did that once with an oleander blossom,it's a taste I'll never forget o_O .

You are correct. That was provided by the government for no fee.
Every government needs to provide free vaccs for covid,if and when it is created, make it mandatory or cop huge fines,no exceptions,there can't be.

I remember years ago over here a family,new to the country, used oleander wood to BBQ.The tainted meat killed the whole family,very sad.When I was a young kid I used to taste different plants and suck the sap out of the flowers,I only did that once with an oleander blossom,it's a taste I'll never forget o_O .
That is sooo sad! I just feel like I have to give out these warnings when I hear and see some of the crazy stuff promoted right now. People are very anxious to find something that works, but some of these things are killers on their own and being promoted by people with NO medical background at all.

Reactions: ozentity
WARNING! You may have recently heard about the My Pillow Guy touting a new herbal "cure". DO NOT TRY TO TAKE THIS PLANT IN ANY FORM! IT IS DANGEROUS!

Wow..ppl will try anything....yep that plant is deadly... I think I just listed that one recently along with others in the " frog people " thread too....something like this should not be claimed, they should know or at least think someone will try to make their own concoction and end up dead.....some ppl just don't know better.....not good

Last edited:
, they should know or at least think someone will try to make their own concoction and end up dead...
I reckon a large number would try it,my cousin's wife for one,she thought the puppet "ALF" was a real alien LOL.She is a very good looking women but not very aware.

Last edited:

Well technically, death does cure Covid-19. I think I'll wait for the inhaler though.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
My understanding as of today, if a vaccine is created, the national guard will distribute and administer it at first. Mass drive up free vaccinations in the US.
I have mixed emotions about taking a new vaccine. Like buying a car in it's first model year. But getting down to brass tacks, to me, it's a civic duty.
Thing is, enough people have to take it for it to work.
115928088_3499592316740902_7368634270275709497_n.png

I first read about this plant being used to poison someone in a work of fiction.

Reactions: ozentity and Benway
Status
Not open for further replies.