Classify yourself....

I guess I really need to clarify my "agreement" statements...I was a bit tired when I wrote that.

OK, Duke stated he was a believer in God/Devil and all that it brings. I also believe in the good/evil within our world. There is the Light and the Dark. And as someone who believes very strongly in a Divine Source (don't care what you call it), I welcome and honor all faiths here that are of the Light. Which leads into my further agreement of not getting into the demon aspects here. Here's the deal...when I allowed people to bring in all their demon encounters, we suddenly had them in DROVES. It was like the Darkness said, "OH LOOKEE! She's open for business! Let's go brag!" We were bleedin' bloody demons around here for a few months. The mods can tell you I was a bit distressed, as I have always tried to keep the forum as a place of light. It got so bad at one point, I had a new member go off on a tirade at me that I wasn't showing the "dark side" here. She posted all over the forum of her anger that I wouldn't allow it. Took me, my broom, and a few mods to clean up the mess of that.

This led me to my "Don't Feed the Demons" law of the forum. If someone is having a problem with one, I immediately send them off to clergy. I'm not going to give space for the Darkness to get a foothold and show off here.

Some of you know of my encounter with what I call "The Angel" awhile back. He gave me some choices and insights, along with a mission here. Just sticking to those guidelines.

Now I’m informed Debi and I can see why you would want to mitigate that risk.

Reactions: Debi
My UFO Sighting

Over the years I've had a number of "WTF is that" moments looking skyward, but the above incident was the only one I either didn't figure out what I was looking out, or at least convince myself what I was seeing had a conventional explanation.

Your linked story helped of course Duke.

Nice to have access to a museum. I know that when I saw on international news that San Diego’s aerospace museum had burned down in 1977 floored me cause I loved the vintage and quirky planes on display there.

Reactions: Duke and Debi
I guess I really need to clarify my "agreement" statements...I was a bit tired when I wrote that.

OK, Duke stated he was a believer in God/Devil and all that it brings. I also believe in the good/evil within our world. There is the Light and the Dark. And as someone who believes very strongly in a Divine Source (don't care what you call it), I welcome and honor all faiths here that are of the Light. Which leads into my further agreement of not getting into the demon aspects here. Here's the deal...when I allowed people to bring in all their demon encounters, we suddenly had them in DROVES. It was like the Darkness said, "OH LOOKEE! She's open for business! Let's go brag!" We were bleedin' bloody demons around here for a few months. The mods can tell you I was a bit distressed, as I have always tried to keep the forum as a place of light. It got so bad at one point, I had a new member go off on a tirade at me that I wasn't showing the "dark side" here. She posted all over the forum of her anger that I wouldn't allow it. Took me, my broom, and a few mods to clean up the mess of that.

This led me to my "Don't Feed the Demons" law of the forum. If someone is having a problem with one, I immediately send them off to clergy. I'm not going to give space for the Darkness to get a foothold and show off here.

Some of you know of my encounter with what I call "The Angel" awhile back. He gave me some choices and insights, along with a mission here. Just sticking to those guidelines.
Well explained Debi. Very good clarification on the rule.

Reactions: ozentity
" Their are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than can be dreamt of in your philosophy " - Hamlet.
Whether actually paranormal, or that we have just smothered out and forgotten our full abilities, some things still cannot be explained by science...searching for those answers or meanings will always be an interest to me I think.

This led me to my "Don't Feed the Demons" law of the forum.
I think I'm guilty of a few stories on these,I thought you meant encouraging or glorify the dark areas which I am totally against and because of the bad things that have happened in my past try to warn others away from it.Sorry I'm a bit slow to take a hint.Please just tell me straight up if I over cross the line,which I'm pretty sure you would :eek:.

I guess it would depend on the subject matter and even then a case by case basis.