Classify yourself....

I'd put myself at a number two, but would change the wording to something like, "I believe the possibilty exists and that true supernatural events have occurred, but would look at each event on a case-by-case basis."

Same here. This is what I’m assuming the question is about.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I'm a 2 in the sense that I first try to rule out any natural explanation. But I also trust in my own senses and experiences. And what my own paranormal experiences, and those of others that are sincere, have taught me is that these experiences cannot be conclusively reduced to any known scientific explanation. Or to put it another way, there is still enough mystery in the world for me to make life very interesting.

I am by nature a number 2. I don't take much of anything at face value. I like to check things out, research and THEN try to make an informed decision. That worked fine until a UFO made a low close pass over me and sort of wiped out my skepticism, at least about UFOs.

Difficult question. If the question is in regards to individual people and their claims, then I am a 1.5. If the question is about big topics, then I am a 0.9.

I must be critical of individual claims because of variables like prejudice, misinterpretation, motive, etc. But for big topics which are discussed broadly, I can be slightly less skeptical.

As for gross existent of the paranormal, I am a 0.5. I’ve experienced way too much not to aggressively support a subset of the mystical as absolutely true.

I no longer have the personal choice of #3. And, even #2 - relevant to psychic and magickal occurrences - is difficult for me to claim.

The deep state government or mental health professionals might as well come take me away.

Believer of what?