Change the Station!

Somebody please tell Armand about this thread.....lol
Oh come on Debi, I know Armand is a bit shy about his past success in the boy band scene. I would be too, because that's hard to do ! :)
What I think is great is he is still sticking with it. In his early 50s.
Joey Fantone in the Something Boyz has that cooking show. Lots of those boy band guys went on to do other things. But Armand is still sticking with it ! I can only stand here,* applauding when he rocks those clothes.:)

Well done my friend. Very well done.:)
* Armand still currently heads a Detroit area boy band that is in high demand in several junior high school convocations , dances, and the weeknd mall festival circuit.
Look this is not my style but I have to hand it to him. He was one of the bunch. And I think that's fantastic that he tried and succeeded. We can't all be Harry Stiles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charleh
Oh come on Debi, I know Armand is a bit shy about his past success in the boy band scene. I would be too, because that's hard to do ! :)
Joey Fantone in the Something Boyz has that cooking show. Lots of those boy band guys went on to do other things. But Armand is still sticking with it ! I can only stand here,* applauding when he rocks those clothes.:)

* Armand still currently heads a Detroit area boy band that is in high demand in several junior high school convocations , dances, and the weeknd mall festival circuit.
I don't always listen to boy bands, but when I do I listen to Armand's.:cool:
I shall now stand back and wait for the fur to fly....:eyes:

Reactions: Paintman

Look this is not my style but I have to hand it to him. He was one of the bunch. And I think that's fantastic that he tried and succeeded. We can't all be Harry Styles.

Reactions: Paintman
Charleh, you'll never get Armband to talk about his boy band days.Nor his side gig. About 3 years ago someone who was at one of his Detroit mall concerts on the 4th of July posted about a 5 minute clip but Armband made us take it down and begged us not to talk about it and he said if we ever brought it up again, he would deny,deny,deny. Last I heard they were doing a gig in Chicago and he was bitchin about "life on the bus". I think they were having problems with some of the new replacement boys. I guess some of them started having joint issues with all the dancing.
Anyway,good luck getting him to talk about it but we are all very proud of him.:musickeyboard::guitar::)

Last edited:
Charleh, you'll never get Armband to talk about his boy band days.Nor his side gig. About 3 years ago someone who was at one of his Detroit mall concerts on the 4th of July posted about a 5 minute clip but Armband made us take it down and begged us not to talk about it and he said if we ever brought it up again, he would deny,deny,deny. Last I heard they were doing a gig in Chicago and he was bitchin about "life on the bus". Anyway,good luck getting him to talk about it but we are all very proud of him.:musickeyboard::guitar::)
That's how I wrote this tune

Reactions: jadamz
Hey Charleh, consider yourself lucky! It takes a lot of nudging to get Armband to talk about the old days!!!!