Change the Station!

I normally listen to paranormal shows while driving. Sometimes, I tune the radio to news shows or classical music on a NPR station. I like Old Country music (which no one plays anymore), like Sons of the Pioneers, old Merle Haggard, and old Big Band stuff, Blues, even some of the first recording artists like Vernon Dalhart. I'll instantly change channels with rap, hip-hop, most current music, etc.

Last edited:
I normally listen to paranormal shows while driving. Sometimes, I tune the radio to news shows or classical music on a NPR station. I like Old Country music (which no one plays anymore), like Sons of the Pioneers, old Merle Haggard, and old Big Band stuff, Blues, even some of the first recording artists like Vernon Dalhart. I'll instantly change channels with rap, hip-hop, most current music, etc.

i'm with you! And I love Bluegrass

Reactions: T-Bob
Armand, I need to go down to the pawn shop and talk to Rick and Chumlee. I was thinking about selling that Funky Bunch pair of autographed parachute pants. I need money for some landscaping. Can you provide a letter of authenticity ?

Armand, I need to go down to the pawn shop and talk to Rick and Chumlee. I was thinking about selling that Funky Bunch pair of autographed parachute pants. I need money for some landscaping. Can you provide a letter of authenticity ?
you know, I saw a "where are they now" special on the funky bunch just last week. and they have been trying to get mark to commit to a reunion show for a while now..... if that ever comes through armand might be needing those pants back again....lol

Reactions: Armand and Debi
yeah, tell them I'm sorry to hear about the old man.

We have the same taste lol

Bluegrass is great. You can even find it on radio here. There's some of folks around who get together and play on their front porches.
Good music! Love it