Candle Magic

I found that pillars, which generally last longer over multiple days, left me wondering if my intents from prior rituals might still be lingering and possibly interfering with my next ritual. I didn’t have that concern with my other tools which I cleansed after ritual but those tools were made from more solid mundane materials like glass, metal, crystal, or shell. For some reason my mind perceived that the wax of the unused candles might retain my prior intents.
That’s why I just use tea lights. The flat surface is great for carving sigils into the top before lighting. But finding unscented coloured tea lights are hard to find

That’s why I just use tea lights. The flat surface is great for carving sigils into the top before lighting. But finding unscented coloured tea lights are hard to find
Walmart has them in boxes of 8 or ten. In the candle aisle. So far I've seen green, red, blue an white. Not a great selection, but if you have a larger store you can find them.

Reactions: Charleh
Walmart has them in boxes of 8 or ten. In the candle aisle. So far I've seen green, red, blue an white. Not a great selection, but if you have a larger store you can find them.
Well the Walmart in my old town didn’t have any coloured tea lights. I’ll check out Edmonton’s Walmart’s or michaels

Reactions: Debi

Great idea Charleh - those things are really short lived.

But are you doing 7 hour rituals? :p
No, but it's keeping the cost of candles down! And I can let them burn down on their own if I wish to keep the intention going for the 7 hours. Think Catholic Church candles whisking prayers upward.

No, but it's keeping the cost of candles down! And I can let them burn down on their own if I wish to keep the intention going for the 7 hours. Think Catholic Church candles whisking prayers upward.
well im doing a dollarama haul today so ill see what candles i can get!

This was educational. I never knew there was a whole process and read behind this. I thought lighting the candle was just symbolic and a focus of intention. I see it’s much more.