Candle Magic

I usually only use tea light candles as I never blow candles out (personal beliefs) but before when I would snuff out candles I would sometimes use tapers usually silver or gold to represent different beings and then just white for the corners. I also burn white sage to help carry intentions up.

But I have the same issue here as Debi not being able to bury things in the winter, so it's easier for me to use the tea lights so there isn't any left over to cross intent during my next ceremony, spell casting, etc

Last edited:
I usually only use tea light candles as I never blow candles out (personal beliefs) but before when I would snuff out candles I would sometimes use tapers usually silver or gold to represent different beings and then just white for the corners. I also burn But yes I have the same issue here as Debi not being able to bury things in the winter
Here’s a bit of advice I heard somewhere. Sometimes you’re asked to leave something from a spell at a crossroad. Well, 7-ELEVEn’s are almost always at intersections and there’s always a garbage bin in front of the store. As long as you leave a different direction you came, you’re doing everything else right.

You know, if burying’s an issue

Reactions: Tia
ge
Here’s a bit of advice I heard somewhere. Sometimes you’re asked to leave something from a spell at a crossroad. Well, 7-ELEVEn’s are almost always at intersections and there’s always a garbage bin in front of the store. As long as you leave a different direction you came, you’re doing everything else right.

You know, if burying’s an issue

That is true depending on the situation but mine usually aren't meant to be left at crossroads.

Reactions: Charleh
ge

That is true depending on the situation but mine usually aren't meant to be left at crossroads.
That’s a good thing. I never left things at crossroads either. Usually that’s for curse or banishments from what I’ve read. With maybe a couple exceptions. The idea is to plant it, forget it, and trust it’ll come to fruition.

I pretty much work exclusively with candle magic at this point in my life. Takes less energy and I happen to be pretty good at it.

You are right about the wax, btw. It can and does retain the energy surrounding prior intention work.

I like this thread Debi. Nice simple, easy going discussion on an interesting topic with some learning tossed in. This is kind of like the “Schoolhouse Rock” version of paranormal education.

I usually only use tea light candles as I never blow candles out (personal beliefs) but before when I would snuff out candles I would sometimes use tapers usually silver or gold to represent different beings and then just white for the corners. I also burn white sage to help carry intentions up.

But I have the same issue here as Debi not being able to bury things in the winter, so it's easier for me to use the tea lights so there isn't any left over to cross intent during my next ceremony, spell casting, etc
I like the way you think,Tia!

I like this thread Debi. Nice simple, easy going discussion on an interesting topic with some learning tossed in. This is kind of like the “Schoolhouse Rock” version of paranormal education.

Well said,Wands

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
ge

I stay away from Crossroads after watching all those Crossroad demons on Supernatural-pesky demons always trying to make a soul contract

I stay away from Crossroads after watching all those Crossroad demons on Supernatural-pesky demons always trying to make a soul contract
And demons aren’t dumb enough to just wander into a demon trap :D