Binge watching

cobra kai, its a netflix series of the continuation of the karate kid movies from the 80's. hilarious and very well done with all the original actors from the 3 movies 35 years ago. amazing how the storyline plays out from the view of what back then was the "bad guy". (makes you realize that everyone has their demons to battle and nothing is as black and white as we would like to believe kinda thing ) very good series and well done. season 4 starts this week so binge watched the last season over the last week.
I've been meaning to watch that one. I watched the first season when it premiered on YouTube and really enjoyed it.

Reactions: Paulm
cobra kai, its a netflix series of the continuation of the karate kid movies from the 80's. hilarious and very well done with all the original actors from the 3 movies 35 years ago. amazing how the storyline plays out from the view of what back then was the "bad guy". (makes you realize that everyone has their demons to battle and nothing is as black and white as we would like to believe kinda thing ) very good series and well done. season 4 starts this week so binge watched the last season over the last week.
Hiya Paul! Happy HOLIDAYS!

Reactions: Paulm
During the1st February of covid I took the lock down seriously enough to watch Law and Order SVU day after day after day, hour after hour.
Ice T came in to me as a dream. With wings like my guardian angel. No kidding. Honest Injins
Ice T said "Don't make me slap you."

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
269895720_4793860387329266_7726762122890271156_n.jpg

I was thinking it would be a hokey show. I may give it a go now that I’ve read your review. Thanks Paul.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi