Best Sci-fi or Paranormal TV show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread here. I keep missing these new threads for some reason?? Regarding the spell books, I just read somewhere that most books that were created were always burned for some reason, so they are very rare. One was found recently that was from the '60's and I guess it went for big dollars at auction.

I remember Friday the 13th TV series too Garavesh. I thought that was pretty cool how they had to track down all the old haunted relics to end their terror!

Great thread here. I keep missing these new threads for some reason?? Regarding the spell books, I just read somewhere that most books that were created were always burned for some reason, so they are very rare. One was found recently that was from the '60's and I guess it went for big dollars at auction.

I remember Friday the 13th TV series too Garavesh. I thought that was pretty cool how they had to track down all the old haunted relics to end their terror!
It's traditional to burn the Book of Shadows at death or leaving the Craft. They are considered to contain power (wisdom). I do know some Wiccans hand them down to children if they are in the Craft, but most are burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.