Best by and use by dates: toss it or use it?

It's fermented, so it's fizzy like soda. It comes in different flavors, so it mostly tastes like the flavor it comes in.

NFR439000S.jpg
So what are your favorite flavors?

So what are your favorite flavors?
Mango, blueberry, pomegranate, ginger, etc. Some of them also have chia seeds in the drink which is very healthy. Having said all that, I am about to have lemon cake for dessert. :D

Reactions: Seahunter
http://yumuniverse.com/how-to-flavor-homemade-kombucha-tea/

A few weeks ago, I shared a novel of a post with YU all about brewing your own probiotic-rich Kombucha Tea. This week, I’m going to talk you through flavoring it with everything from ginger to raspberries to thyme. Once you start making your own kombucha, not only will you save money and boost your immune system just in time for the cold weather to arrive, but you will instantly add more fun and adventure to your culinary life. You can experiment with different teas as your kombucha base, and you can then flavor your brew with fruits, juices, herbs and spices.

Mango, blueberry, pomegranate, ginger, etc. Some of them also have chia seeds in the drink which is very healthy. Having said all that, I am about to have lemon cake for dessert. :D
The list groweth......

http://yumuniverse.com/how-to-flavor-homemade-kombucha-tea/

A few weeks ago, I shared a novel of a post with YU all about brewing your own probiotic-rich Kombucha Tea. This week, I’m going to talk you through flavoring it with everything from ginger to raspberries to thyme. Once you start making your own kombucha, not only will you save money and boost your immune system just in time for the cold weather to arrive, but you will instantly add more fun and adventure to your culinary life. You can experiment with different teas as your kombucha base, and you can then flavor your brew with fruits, juices, herbs and spices.
It always amazes me how different foods and drinks come about throughout history. I mean, you're talking spoiled food here on some of these - fermented, bacteria, etc. So what brave soul at some point decided, hey, this looks rotten, I think I'll try it! :eek: Thank goodness for the ones who discovered that we could actually eat or drink some of these interesting foods.