Besides Midnight in the Desert, which radio shows or podcasts do you listen to?

Yeah well, sure beats the alternative. Hey, serious question, I'm new here, and is responding to a post OK on this site? I'm kinda a computer illiterate, etiquette wise.
Hey, Paintman...look up in the corner of your screen by the envelope. I have sent you a private message...

And reply to a post? Not sure what you mean exactly, but we're a discussion forum so conversation IS encouraged. :D

Reactions: Paintman
OK...anyone checking in tonight, let us know what your favorites are!

I listen to Opie and Jimmy. It use to be The Opie and Anthony show. I use to listen to Stern but he fell off for the last 10 years. The Joe Rogan Experience is great. Race Wars and My Wife Hates Me. Also The Farside.

Reactions: Debi and surge
Podcasts are especially suitable for philosophy and history. The Partially Examined Life is one fine philosophy podcast and can be downloaded to use in mp3 players. History Without Gaps addresses history in sections and can also be downloaded.
Stitcher and TuneIn are also great sources for more podcasts. I tend towards the eclectic.

I listen to the no sleep podcast "horror audio fiction" the black taps podcast "horror audio fiction" epic games unreal tournament podcast the adventures of danny and mike

Reactions: surge