Besides Midnight in the Desert, which radio shows or podcasts do you listen to?

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
I listen to a lot of podcasts, although not as many as in the past. Here is a list of some of them.
  • Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. I usually listen to the podcast version of the show, and I don't listen to each one because there are nights that I'm just not interested in the guest or topic.
  • Gralien Report. This is a weekly show with a paranormal focus. I listen depending on the guest.
  • The Farside, from our very own Bob Bain.
  • Linux Luddites. A bunch of Brits talk about Linux and related topics.
  • Linux Voice. Another bunch of Brits talking about Linux, and they publish a magazine of the same name.
  • Higherside Chats. This one focuses on the paranormal and fringe topics.
  • The Conspiracy Show, with sometime Coast host Richard Syrett.
Are you exclusive to Art, or do you enjoy other shows as well? If there are others, tell us about them!

Yes, let us NOT forget our own Jim Malliard, aka Ducky, with The Malliard Report!

Reactions: surge
Debi, I'm gonna check these guys out. And, Debi, you're the only one that'll get this:
Well, as for radio, I'm a WIND guy, and sadly, WLS has gone to hell lately. They hired Steve Dahl and Johnnie B. They were great..... when I was in high school.

It's like da Loop, alloveragain. But I sure do miss Kevin Mathews. Last I heard he was up in Michigan, broadcasting.
Any KevHeads out there?

Reactions: surge and Debi
Debi, I'm gonna check these guys out. And, Debi, you're the only one that'll get this:
Well, as for radio, I'm a WIND guy, and sadly, WLS has gone to hell lately. They hired Steve Dahl and Johnnie B. They were great..... when I was in high school.

It's like da Loop, alloveragain. But I sure do miss Kevin Mathews. Last I heard he was up in Michigan, broadcasting.
Any KevHeads out there?
I was a WINDY girl myself there for a bit! lol WLS has always had it's ups and downs. I was around in the Larry Lujack days of WLS. Those were the days, my friend....lol

As for what I listen to now on talk shows....Bob Bain's Farside, Clyde Lewis, The Malliard Report, and Art Bell. My life is too hectic to fit anymore in there!!!!

Reactions: Paintman
Debi, I used to listen to Larry Lujack on the schoolbus! Hey Lil' Tommy. Animal Stories. Played 'Gimme Shelter" every 5 minutes.

And the paintman just got aged.

Oh, and Mom always had the WIND radio psychic on daily. I loooooved Joe Who on WLS, heard him on C2C.

Reactions: Debi
Debi, I used to listen to Larry Lujack on the schoolbus! Hey Lil' Tommy. Animal Stories. Played 'Gimme Shelter" every 5 minutes.

And the paintman just got aged.
LOL Not to worry, Paintman...I "outed" myself long ago! :D Welcome to my world.......

Reactions: katmax
Yeah well, sure beats the alternative. Hey, serious question, I'm new here, and is responding to a post OK on this site? I'm kinda a computer illiterate, etiquette wise.

Reactions: katmax
I've listened to 100's of podcast through the years but now only have time to listen to the best. (In my opinion)
1. The Unexplained with Howard Hughes
2. Mysterious Universe.
3. After Dark with Bryan Alvarez
4. The Malliard Report with Jim Malliard
5. The Farside with Bob Bain