Bad luck or something else?

DeniseL

Reaction score
DEBBEEAC-0D1D-4582-ABEA-345972EE6B4E.jpeg
DB93A168-8BF6-4E92-BC75-6012FFD95762.jpeg
4FBF5161-CDC6-4500-BA02-E75075991D0A.jpeg
my neighbor has had several fires on his property, losing a truck, barn and a couple homes. Over the winter he had another home burn. Yesterday he had a trailer put in, today a tree fell across it. The storm that blew the tree over quit right after it fell. The pics I added are his home the day after it burnt and his trailer today. The other picture, if you zoom in has a blue ball in it? That was taken the day after the fire. What are your thoughts?

Hi and welcome. :)

Bad luck or Karma? Sometimes, stuff just happens. At least that is what I've found in my lifetime. We tend to go in waves, with good things happening and then all sorts of bad stuff can hit at once. I have never assigned a paranormal or spiritual trigger to these events. IMO, it's simply life. Periods of good sprinkled with doses of chaos.

As for the blue light, electricity can arc in blue.

In Oz there is an old saying(you must have killed a Chinaman) when you get that much bad luck.Probaly just life as Debi said.Do you know the people very well personally?Do they have bad enemies or have done things to get that much punishment or Karma?

View attachment 18880 View attachment 18881 View attachment 18882 my neighbor has had several fires on his property, losing a truck, barn and a couple homes. Over the winter he had another home burn. Yesterday he had a trailer put in, today a tree fell across it. The storm that blew the tree over quit right after it fell. The pics I added are his home the day after it burnt and his trailer today. The other picture, if you zoom in has a blue ball in it? That was taken the day after the fire. What are your thoughts?

Sorry for your friend's losses. You did ask for thoughts.....my first thought was whether arson has been ruled out? You'd think that many fires on the same property owned by the same people would warrant an arson investigation.

In Oz there is an old saying(you must have killed a Chinaman) when you get that much bad luck.Probaly just life as Debi said.Do you know the people very well personally?Do they have bad enemies or have done things to get that much punishment or Karma?

They are my husbands cousins, they are really good people. His dad is a preacher but lives like he isn’t. I always just thought maybe it was karma for his dads misdeeds. But the blue ball just had me thinking.

They didn’t have insurance on any of the homes. I don’t think it would be arson. I’m not sure about the prior fires but this last one started in the chimney.

They didn’t have insurance on any of the homes. I don’t think it would be arson. I’m not sure about the prior fires but this last one started in the chimney.
Chimney fires are nasty little things. Had one once but was lucky enough to get it put out fast.

My grandparents were the kindest people around. They went through 3 fires, one burned their business to the ground. My grandfather was a double amputee from a rare disease. Two very good people from the old country who never hurt a flea. I once asked my grandfather why he felt he had such bad luck, and he said "Why not? Sh*t happens, baby. To everybody. Mine is just more obvious. Others get hurt inside and just don't show it."

I have seen people who have had paranormal activity that have had this kind of thing happen, but that was always with prior demonic or negative type activity in the home. Any of that reported prior to this?