Awkward conversations.

I’m still very much attending group therapy...

“Hi. My name is WandS. And, I’m a mystic...”
:p

A two year member of the group! I can remember the first day you appeared here, my friend, and we had to figure out how to get that screen name into something I could manage...lol So glad you've stuck around!

:p

A two year member of the group! I can remember the first day you appeared here, my friend, and we had to figure out how to get that screen name into something I could manage...lol So glad you've stuck around!

Sorry I’ve been a little absent the past quarter but my workload is substantially increased. But I get on every day and read some threads and posts regardless. Just don’t have time right now to start any posts nor the ability to commit to participate in a meaningful way if I did.

Hey, I did finally make a business trip to London last week - my first trip to Europe! Wish I could have met up with Benway or Tony while there.

Yet in my slow period I’ve seen many new members join in the forum - so many people with great paths coming our way.

Sorry I’ve been a little absent the past quarter but my workload is substantially increased. But I get on every day and read some threads and posts regardless. Just don’t have time right now to start any posts nor the ability to commit to participate in a meaningful way if I did.

Hey, I did finally make a business trip to London last week - my first trip to Europe!

Yet in my slow period I’ve seen many new members join in the forum - so many people with great paths coming our way.

We're glad to have you whenever you have the time to share. And hey! London! We should have let Benway know you were going!

We're glad to have you whenever you have the time to share. And hey! London! We should have let Benway know you were going!

Yes would have sincerely relished that opportunity.

Hey, one thing I loved about London was how “walkable” it was. Really broad sidewalks everywhere even in residential areas. Allowed me to stumble from pub to pub and still stay on the sidewalk. Of course, I did attempt to swerve to miss oncoming pedestrians and of course often stepped “right” (instead of left) into their way.

Hey, I did finally make a business trip to London last week - my first trip to Europe! Wish I could have met up with Benway or Tony while there.

Me too! I've been on a slow period, and also it would've been fun to meet up, though circumstances are a little awkward at the moment.

As for meeting witches, in most cases it's been somebody telling me they were a witch. The one time that fits the thread I was in a pub on a fancy dress day and saw a woman dressed in a cliched witch costume, but her wand struck me. I was standing nearby and just said that her wand looked very authentic. She told me that she was a witch in fancy dress as a cliched witch, but the wand was the one realistic thing she chose to bring, though it was a replica and her real wand was at home. We sat and talked for a while and all was good. Still, that's observation more than anything. In any case, I spoke when nobody else was listening and after that all was fine as it was no big secret anyway.
Really though, in the past I've been more prone to have somebody just volunteer that they are a witch out of nowhere soon after meeting them; once while in a horrible door to door sales job. I didn't really want to sell her (or anyone) anything and she just mentioned it out of the blue. We talked for a few minutes and then I had to go. Another time a woman just came up to me and introduced herself as such.
Perhaps I just live in some strange mirror place!