Australian radio show interviews about UFO's - Bryan Dickeson & Damien Nott

LuciferShadows

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just putting the word out about this show, it's new but it's getting better and the hosts are trying to find reputable sources to interview.
They touch on topics outside the norm so I thought you would enjoy.

The first link is an interview with Bryan Dickeson (second half), a reputable UFO-logist from Australia who is part of the UFO-PRSA and really knows his stuff.
Beyond Reality – Discussing Near Death Experiences with Michael Visser and UFO’s with Bryan Dickeson | Technovore

The second is an interview with Damien Nott, the basis of the Netflix documentary Australien Skies that explores the sightings of unidentified flying objects and the people who witness them.
Beyond Reality – Discussing UFO sightings with Damien Nott | Technovore

This is a link to their interview with Rick Hilleard on remote viewing, it's an interesting listen with quite a few listener questions, Rick was trained by Ed Dames and David Morehouse.
Beyond Reality – Discussing Remote Viewing with Rick Hilleard | Technovore

This link is to an interview with Michelle Claire White, she is the media front for the Pagan Awareness Network who is doing all they can in Australia to have paganistic beliefs become less stigmatized and more accessible safely, she also touches on her Wiccan beliefs.
Beyond Reality – Discussing Paganism and Witchcraft with Michelle Claire White | Technovore

If you have any links to people who would like to be interviewed please try to reach out so we can get our voices heard!

Hi all,

Just putting the word out about this show, it's new but it's getting better and the hosts are trying to find reputable sources to interview.
They touch on topics outside the norm so I thought you would enjoy.

The first link is an interview with Bryan Dickeson (second half), a reputable UFO-logist from Australia who is part of the UFO-PRSA and really knows his stuff.
Beyond Reality – Discussing Near Death Experiences with Michael Visser and UFO’s with Bryan Dickeson | Technovore

The second is an interview with Damien Nott, the basis of the Netflix documentary Australien Skies that explores the sightings of unidentified flying objects and the people who witness them.
Beyond Reality – Discussing UFO sightings with Damien Nott | Technovore

This is a link to their interview with Rick Hilleard on remote viewing, it's an interesting listen with quite a few listener questions, Rick was trained by Ed Dames and David Morehouse.
Beyond Reality – Discussing Remote Viewing with Rick Hilleard | Technovore

This link is to an interview with Michelle Claire White, she is the media front for the Pagan Awareness Network who is doing all they can in Australia to have paganistic beliefs become less stigmatized and more accessible safely, she also touches on her Wiccan beliefs.
Beyond Reality – Discussing Paganism and Witchcraft with Michelle Claire White | Technovore

If you have any links to people who would like to be interviewed please try to reach out so we can get our voices heard!
OK, now you are in the proper forum...

Are you one of the hosts?

OK, now you are in the proper forum...

Are you one of the hosts?
Really Sorry about that!
I am the shows producer, it is early days but we are trying our best to get more well known and reputable guests.

Really Sorry about that!
I am the shows producer, it is early days but we are trying our best to get more well known and reputable guests.
Well, nice to meet you. You are welcome to post here in this section for the show. I'm the owner/admin, so if you have question regarding the forum, just send me a PM. You are up against a lot of competition for guests, my friend! Small pool out there!

Well, nice to meet you. You are welcome to post here in this section for the show. I'm the owner/admin, so if you have question regarding the forum, just send me a PM. You are up against a lot of competition for guests, my friend! Small pool out there!
There is, and I find it's hard getting guests for an Australian show! Do you have any suggestions on the best places to network?
I've found so far the guests themselves tend to give us eachothers details.

There is, and I find it's hard getting guests for an Australian show! Do you have any suggestions on the best places to network?
I've found so far the guests themselves tend to give us eachothers details.
The hosts here are better to give advice, actually. An Aussie show is gonna be difficult just because of the time differences, too. You might contact Irene Allen, of Paranormal UK Radio. Very nice lady who is in England. I know she'd probably give you a few clues for that neck of the woods.

Reactions: LuciferShadows
That is invaluable, will do.
Thanks for your help Debi.

You are a god, I managed to stumble upon it just as you posted it. I really appreciate the help!

Reactions: Debi