Astrology: What signs are you all?

Aquarius.
As a sidebar : years ago I went through a big thick numerology book and compared my results with a super fancy personality trait test that we were learning in grad school.

The results lined up identically.
And cue The Twilight Zone music......

I'm Aquarius Sun, Sag. rising, with a Cancer Moon. It takes at least all three of those for a decent reading. (I used to do charts and if I remember correctly so did GarnetSilver.)
That is correct! I no longer do them because so many free services out there will. Here's one:

Wow... I Thank'ee. I kinda think I am a b*th. And 4 of my 5 children would agree. So.

Love and Light to my Family ... here especially... and to all my generations...

I really never got the astrological signs thing... C*ap... I had to come ask Debi what that huge red planet always ascending and never waning was... it was freaking me out. lol

Aries, but I was born on the 25th March and some have said I'm more like a Pisces because I'm so quiet and deep. I don't feel much in common with other Aries people traits. My daughter is an April Aries and she's very strong and has a leadership personality, which I don't have.

Hi there! I’m a Libra sun, Pisces Rising, and Capricorn Moon. I get my intuitive psychic and tarot skills I believe through my Pisces rising, stubborn side and focused side aka childhood from my Capi moon side. My life mission is very clearly balance and bringing help to my community with my Libra side. Astrology is certainly fascinating!

That's pretty cool. How do I find out all those other things for myself?

I never invested much into researching how it may work or not. I'd always question everything and things I couldn't confirm through science, well... that just means I'm the experiment and I can see for yourself. So readings and stuff I'd look at later and compare it backwards to ensure that I wasn't creating it based upon a created expectation of what's to come. Then since I'd always sit and observe others, I'd compare what it says about them to what I know and eventually, I got tired of calling it a coincidence. lol Was good enough confirmation for me. I don't know how a lot of things work beyond knowing that they do.

Do you still do charts or readings? I'd be curious to have one and obviously wouldn't mind compensating you for your time/effort. If not, that's okay also! You have no idea how happy I am just to be talking with people like you all. It's always far in between that I can even begin having these kinds of conversations with many people in my offline spaces.
Hi there! You need to know your exact time and location of birth to find out your rising, sun and moon sign. There’s a number of free apps you can enter the data into to find that out but the best way is a professional charting…To get the big picture of course.