Astrology: What signs are you all?

That's pretty cool. How do I find out all those other things for myself?

I never invested much into researching how it may work or not. I'd always question everything and things I couldn't confirm through science, well... that just means I'm the experiment and I can see for yourself. So readings and stuff I'd look at later and compare it backwards to ensure that I wasn't creating it based upon a created expectation of what's to come. Then since I'd always sit and observe others, I'd compare what it says about them to what I know and eventually, I got tired of calling it a coincidence. lol Was good enough confirmation for me. I don't know how a lot of things work beyond knowing that they do.

Do you still do charts or readings? I'd be curious to have one and obviously wouldn't mind compensating you for your time/effort. If not, that's okay also! You have no idea how happy I am just to be talking with people like you all. It's always far in between that I can even begin having these kinds of conversations with many people in my offline spaces.
I no longer do them simply because there are a lot of places online that can now do them in minutes! I don't have a link handy to one of them, but if you look, many online astrologers will at least give you your main 3 signs I mentioned for free. You have to have your time and place of birth.

G'evenin gang!

I just wanted to post up because I was curious what signs you all are. Astrology has always fascinated me by how accurate it can be when I analyze it against the people I've known/met throughout my life. Mixed with the stuff I hear from tarot readers or w/e, it doesn't stop getting more interesting.

Anyways, if you want to share what you are, I'd love to know!

*edit*
Sorry, I should probably participate also. lol Aquarius.
I too am of the sign of the clutz, the one spilling water and if it's of any interest was born in the Chinese year of the dragon with element fire and yang in the hour of the tiger. So obviously I quite like astrology as I got all the coolest ones.

Edit: and the moon in Capricorn it seems.

Last edited:
I'm Aquarius Sun, Sag. rising, with a Cancer Moon. It takes at least all three of those for a decent reading. (I used to do charts and if I remember correctly so did GarnetSilver.)

Astrology is like a snapshot of universal energies at the time of your birth which influences you throughout your life...at least, that's the theory. ;bg3
From getting to know you I can see this as your path clearly. I know just enough to be dangerous. lol

I am pretty typical for a Virgo. My wife is an Aries. It makes for interesting times. It seems to be working though we are coming up on 50 years together. It has always been anything but boring. LOL.